Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
IT Consultant (Contract)
Richard Photo Lab, Inc
March 2013 - August 2013
Manage all IT Infrastructure including networking, telephony, servers, and desktops including VMWare infrastructure. Assist with all IT related issues, and projects for a high end production heavy photo lab.
• Active Directory Administration / Exchange 2010 administration
• Symantec Backup Exec backup and recovery administration
• Cisco Router, Telephony, and VPN Administration
• EMC vnxe3300 and 3100 SAN administration
• Vendor management for IT Infrastructure projects
Loyola Marymount University
June 2008 - July 2012
Manage all aspects of Active Directory at a University with nearly 9500 student accounts and 1700 Faculty and Staff users. Execute all data center and server related tasks to ensure optimum server performance and stability.
• Exchange 2007/2010 administration
• Blackberry BES Server administration
• WSUS server administration - Designed and implemented a patch management system for all servers and workstations using WSUS architecture
• Blackboard account and course administration
• VMware ESX virtual server administration
• Inventory Management - Created and maintained an Inventory Management system for all Infrastructure Services assets which included all server, networking and telecom assets
• Account management for all users in AD and Exchange and various departmental share access management
• Netbackup administration along with off-site tape rotations
• SQL 2008 server cluster administration
Bank of America, Distributed Server Systems - National Server Farms
Network Systems Engineer
June 2004 - April 2008
Remote administration of servers located in server farms nationwide including patch administration, server installation coordination, server QA's, and server decommissions.
• Consulting support for various IT projects for server, network requirements and installation
• Coordinating ESX Virtual Server installations nationwide and providing remote administration of same
• Providing break-fix ticket support and on-call support for nationwide server farms
• Lead engineer for project responsible for enabling real time monitoring using Avocent appliances for all servers located in server farms nationwide
• Maintaining data accuracy and integrity for the Server Runbook that carried all information on servers nationwide
Bank of America
August 1999 - June 2004
Responsibilities included providing support for various projects and initiatives for Transaction Services.
• Lead Systems Engineer for Check Fraud Systems responsible for design, implementation, and maintenance of vendor solutions nationwide for the Check Fraud Department
• Providing support for the Cash Vault Compass production system nationwide including the installation and maintenance of all servers, workstations, peripherals, and application support
• Providing remote in-house support for various application systems nationwide within Transaction Services
• Assist with planning, setting up and maintaining Disaster Recovery Site in Phoenix, AZ
Nationwide Operations Support
September 1995 - August 1999
Hardware and application support for all Cash Vaults in California.
• Administration of Novell 3.12 server network with over 200 workstations
• Troubleshooting application and hardware issues for all workstations at all vaults nationwide
• Designing and developing software applications as needed for cash-vaults
• Support for all in-house applications for all cash-vaults nationwide
• Providing Lotus Notes support for all cash vault users
• Resolving all hardware and software security audit compliance issues to implement and maintain bank standards
• Part of a team that built and managed a disaster recovery site in Phoenix, AZ
Information Processing Operator
Los Angeles Cash Vault
August 1991 - June 1995
Provide IT support for the Los Angeles Cash Vault.
• Administration of a Novell LAN, and attached workstations running WinNT4.0, Win95, or Windows3.1.
• Configuration and installation of all personal computer systems and peripherals for the LA Cash Vault.
• Installation and maintenance of all PC software applications.
• Development software applications in MS Access and Foxpro as needed.
Qualifications & Certifications
Business Information Systems
California State University
Computer Information Systems
California State University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more