Cisco IPCC , UCCE
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Iam currently working on Cisco Contact center platform in the role of Senior Systems Engineer.
Responsibilities include installation, Up gradation of Cisco contact center Enterprise .
Performing Maintenance activities in business critical conditions.
Integration of UCCE with third party applications like Exony & customized CTI tool kit.
Sr. Network Consultation Engineer
Servion Global Solutions
From November 2012
Projects: Canara Bank, HDFC Bank, TTSL
Deployment: Contact Center Enterprise 9.0 (PCCE)
Location: Bangalore, India
• Installation & commissioning of IPCC Enterprise (9.0.3) contact center components
• Installation & commissioning of CVP.
• Installation & Commissioning of Outbound Dialer (SIP).
• Installation, Integration, Commissioning & Upgradation of EIM / WIM.
• Installation & Commissioning of CCMP.
• Installation & Configuration of CUIC (Reporting).
• Installation & Configuration of CUCM & Voice Gateway's.
• Installation, Integration of Quality Manager, Social Miner with UCCX & UCCE
• Execution of proof of concept (POC) on UCCE as par the client requirement's.
July 2009 - May 2010
• Implementation of Directory Gatekeeper,
• Implementation of IP-IP Gateway.
• Implementation of ICT Trunking for new Route Pattern, Translation pattern.
• Installation of call manager 6.0.1
• Configuring of Route Points, IPCC agents to skill-sets
• Responsible for Administration & Troubleshooting of Call Manager related issues.
• Coordinating with CISCO TAC for major issues.
• Configuring Announcement, Forced authorization code.
• Configured CRS & ICM for new translation routing.
• Knowledge of ICM scripting, SRST implementation.
• Configuring & Troubleshooting of Phone features [Call barge, Extension mobility, Hunt List etc]
• Performing the regular health check of all gateways & Call manager cluster.
• Troubleshooting of traps / alarms from SNMP.
• Configuring of Ip phones for recording in Verint Recorder.
• Configuring the TDM/SIP phone for IP Network.
• Handling of day to day issues.
• Configuring Auto- Attendant console.
• Configuring ICM for posting message for Overflow of calls in call centre.
• Administration & troubleshooting of DACO / TABS for CDR.
• Configuring ICM for new Directory number & ipcc agent login credentials
• Troubleshooting Agent login/Call, Webview issues in contact centre
• Scheduling Periodic maintenance activity on VOIP & related products.
EQUANT TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
April 2007 - July 2009
* Assisting the team for installing, configuring, testing & troubleshooting NORTEL PBX- model Option 11C Mini, 11C, 61C and 81CRoutes and trunks Installation and Configuration the softwares & hard wares while providing technical support and monitoring the process.
* Provide technical leadership while estimating and evaluating the effort/ schedules and managed the team and its grievances while training them and the freshers on the project architectures.
* Responsible for Configuration and Maintenance & Backing up of Symposium Call Centre Sever and Installation of Call pilot 4 along with configuration & Backing of Meridian Mail and Call Pilot
* Performing as Voice Engineer in Hewlett Packard for troubleshooting day-to-day issues and system monitoring.
* Was part of the team during installation of the Symposium 6.0, Signalling server, Call pilot, Meridian 81c, Media Gateway.
* Administering Configuring /moving /deleting, Troubleshooting symposium related issues, Scheduling / Modifying Conference in MICB
* Responsible for Creating & modifying voicemail box, handling mailbox related issues
* Accountable for Configuring regular & recurrent bridges and Troubleshooting Call pilot related queries.
* Handled CS1K IP Telephony administration.
Client Hewlett Packard(HP INDIA)
PBX Switches Meridian 11c mini, Meridian 11c, Meridian 61c, Meridian 81c
KNOWLEDGE ON VOIP CCM 6.0, Gatekeepers, Gateways & other VOIP solutions from Cisco, NORTEL
Voice Messaging Unity, Meridian mail and Call pilot system
Applications CRS, ICM, Symposium, CCMS and MIRAN
Nortel Network Engineer
August 2006 - April 2007
* Was Involved in SCCS 5.0 installation & upgrade from Version 4.2 to 5.0
* Maintained Media Processing Server & Voice Processing Server along with monitoring & troubleshooting MPS1000.
* Generated Phone Control Call billing Reports, Comsouth software (For ACD Reports).Knowledge on Periphonics (VPS & MPS).
* Maintained Periphonics IVR, Comverse and IPML
* Maintained Media Processing Server & Voice Processing Server
* Assisted in Meridian 81C expansion i.e. addition of 2 IPEs & 1 networkgroup
* Efficiently handled maintenance and commissioning of Nortel products like Meridian EPABX 81C and Meridian Mail.
* Extracted reports from SCCS, Database, MPS1K.
SCHOLASTIC PERFORMANCE & CERTIFICATIONS
More projects details are enclosed in the Resume
++A qualified and experienced professional with around 7 year's experience in IT industry on CISCO & Nortel platform with proven expertise in the latest trends and techniques of the field in terms of technology and management, with an inborn quantitative aptitude. Presently performing in the capacity of Sr.NETWORK CONSULTATION ENGINEER at Servion
++ CISCO Voice Professional with multi functional experience in Voice Network-Administration, Hardware and Software implementation, Integration and support.
++ Well versed Configuration and Maintenance & Troubleshooting up of Cisco CUCM 6.0/7.x/9.x, Voice gateways & Gatekeepers, Voice Loggers.
++ Proven technical/ managerial competencies in structuring customized hardware and networking solutions to meet customer’s specific needs.
++In depth exposure to business processes across multiple domains having ability to set entrepreneurial direction computer hardware and networking business.
Majorly worked with Banking & Telecom sector.
Qualifications & Certifications
SVM high school , Ilkal , Karnataka , India
Board of Technical , India
Electronics & Communication
C.V.C Rural polytechnic
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more