MS Excel Expert
I have been working in Excel platform from 7 years, have good hold on Macros as well.
December 2010 - December 2011
• Preparing the Maximum Cash Outflow (MCO) reports which early warning system are indicating any future liquidity shortages, measuring future cash flows for 540 days business days by product, business line, location and currency and Analyzing the reports if there are any limit breaches and get approval from the respective region Treasurer.
• Preparing and Analyzing Funding Matrix reports for each region to calculate the funding gap between Assets and Liabilities for the next 10 years by different products.
• Preparing External Liabilities reports analysis of the Bank's funding sources, including product diversification (e.g. Certificates of Deposits & Commercial Paper Issuance, deposits etc.) and counterparty analysis by parent and/or child aggregation.
• Preparing Inter Branch Funding reports analysis of funding related cash flows to and from various DB legal entities globally.
• Preparing Liquidity Stress Testing stress testing MCOs of external liabilities, at a product level, under agreed scenarios.
• Preparing Asset Liability Committee (ALCO) Presentation reports to submit Treasury people.
• Preparing Contingent Liabilities reporting of DB's potential future funding liabilities based on specific events or circumstances (e.g. Committed facilities, Downgrade exposure)
2. Worked as "Collateral Management Valuation Analyst (CMV Analyst)" in "Client Statement Reporting (CSR)" project for leading investment bank in London.
At the time of reverse transition of CSR worked as a "Consultant" to ensure, monitor the accuracy and timeliness in solving the Issues pertaining to valuations, Trained new users in solving the issues where there would involve the operational risk to the Business which would indeed effect client relationship. Provided the reports to the senior management with the updates and ensure those are in line with business.
Liquidity Risk Analyst
Deutsche Bank - UK Internal
From October 2009
Period: Oct 2009 to till date
• Preparing various financial reports like Maximum Cash Outflows (MCO), Wholesale Funding (WSF), Unsecured Funding (USF), Secured Funding Debt (SFD), Secured Funding Equity (SFE), Terminations and Issuance with respect to liquidity risk positions across global regions to facilitate the bank treasury in taking strategic decisions.
• Analyzing and reporting day on day fluctuations in the report.
• Ascertaining the current and future total outstanding liabilities of the bank.
• Providing the data to the bank treasury to gain a better understanding of the exposure that the bank may be facing over a short time horizon.
• Making sure the bank treasury and top management of the bank receives the accurate reports within the stipulated deadline time.
• Handling the ad hoc tasks assigned by the Treasury Global.
• Maintaining and updating the Daily production tracker.
• Training new associates in the team.
• Creating macros in excel through VBA to increase efficiency.
Tata Consultancy Services
From June 2007
Task: Liquidity Risk Operations (Analysis & Reporting)
Projects: Investment Banking
1. Working as Liquidity risk analyst in "Liquidity Risk Operations" project for a leading investment bank in London.
Liquidity Risk Operations supports the Treasury division through the provision of liquidity risk reporting and analysis to enable the Bank to meet its liabilities (cash outflows) at an optimal price point.
Project Title: DB - Liquidity Risk Operations
Deutsche Bank - US Clients
July 2007 - October 2009
Period: July 2007 to October 2009
• Providing valuation statements to DB clients for Trades (Derivative Swaps, Options, FX, Etc) and Securities (Bonds, Funds, etc) via the db-Valuations platform. Where values for the Trades and Securities are sourced from the Business Area Controlling approved Books & Records valuations for those securities and trades that Deutsche holds a position in.
• Direct contact with traders in Market to get the current price for Db - securities.
• Interacting with onshore DB team for process improvement
• Handling priority client queries and Meeting Deadlines as per client specifications
• Setting up new valuation request with respect to trades and securities, which are purchased by the DB client
• Reconciliation of DB valuation statement on customers and client request.
• Requesting for MTM(Mark to Market)
• Handling various DB tools which is the data source.
Karvy Stock Broking Limited
February 2006 - March 2007
Worked in Bangalore for Karvy Stock Broking Limited, The premier integrated financial services provider, and ranked among the top five in the country in all its business segments, and covers the entire spectrum of financial services such as Stock broking, Depository Participants, Distribution of financial products - mutual funds, bonds, fixed deposit, equities, Insurance Broking, Commodities Broking, Personal Finance Advisory Services, Merchant Banking & Corporate Finance, placement of equity, IPOs, etc.
1) Getting insights from the world market. Like LME, COMEX, NYMEX, ETC.
2) Analyzing the bullion trend based on certain modules.
3) Analyzing the data's like jobless claims, house interest rates, FOMC
1. Taking fresh positions in bullion, agro commodities etc.
2. Catching the moments and frequency of a related commodities while entering
3. Maintaining a certain cash flow to clients and to the company through trading.
Qualifications & Certifications
Infysys Academy, Kuvempu University
S.V. ARTS COLLEGE, S.V University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more