I like to deliver illustrated lectures on topics related to education to students, teachers, teacher educators, Educational administrators.
I love to write on educational topics - Books, articles, chapters etc.
Craetive speech and creative writing on Education.
KIIT College of Education
From June 2008
Conducted, Attended and Addressed as Resource Person many National and International Conferences.
Retired as Professor and Head
Department of Educational Research and Policy Perspectives, NCERT
May 2006 - May 2008
Academic Editor, Indian Educational Review - a Reseasrch Journal
International Relations Division
May 2006 - September 2007
Principal, Regional Institute of Education, (NCERT)
Regional Institute of Education, (NCERT)
May 2003 - May 2006
Dean, Faculty of Education
Professor and Dean of Instruction, Head, Department of Education
Education and Academic Editor
Educational Research & Innovations Committee, NCERT
• Reader in Education and Academic Editor for two NCERT Journals namely Jounalof Indian Education and Bharatiya Adhunik Shiksha in Educational Research & Innovations Committee, NCERT, New Delhi for about 3 years (1993-1996).
(ICS) for Readers, Lecturers, Joint Secretary, Deputy Secretaries and Under Secretaries of NCERT
Computer Training Programme
Up to February 2014
• Successfully completed a Computer Training Programme conducted by informatics Computer Systems (ICS) for Readers, Lecturers, Joint Secretary, Deputy Secretaries and Under Secretaries of NCERT (February 10-14, 1992)
• Successfully completed a Training Programme on Use of Computers in Education (May 20-31, 1996)
20. Experience by Designation
• Presently Director and Dean (Students' Welfare) at KIIT College of Education, Gurgaon.
Ph. D. Guide
Guided Ph.D. Scholar Sh. G.S. Sehgal
on 'A Critical Study of the Work Experience Programme at Secondary stage in Government and Government Aided Schools of Delhi, awarded by Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi (1988)
• Guided Ph.D. Scholar Sh. John Ollukaran, CMI on 'A Critical Study of Work Education Programme at Secondary Stage in Catholic Missionary Schools in India' Awarded by Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
• Guided Ph.D. Scholar Ms Hemlata Dinkar on "An Evaluative Study of Post Secondary Pursuit of Girl Students of Vocational spectrum of Studies in the State of Madhya Pradesh"Awarded by Barkatullah Univ., Bhopal.
• Guided Ph.D. Scholar Mrs. Anita Badoria on "Samudayik Mahavidyaloyon Ka Samalochanatmak Adhyayan - Tamilnadu aur Madhya Pradesh ke Sandharbha mein".
• At present guiding Ph.D. scholar Mrs. Neelima V. Kamrah on a topic related to Multiple Intelligence for Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi..
• Also guided M.Ed. dissertations (1997-98,2007-08, 2008-09, 2009-2010, 2010-11)
23. Other Assignments Undertaken
• Worked as Member, Executive Committee, Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
• Nominated Member of Executive Board, National Institute of Open Schooling, New Delhi for three years.
• Nominated Member of Academic Committee, National Institute of Open Schooling, New Delhi for three years.
• Nominated Member of Panel of Rural Community Workshop, National Institute of Open Schooling, New Delhi
• Nominated Member of Research Degree Committee of Barkatullah University, Bhopal
• Nominated Member of SPMC of Educational Research and Innovations Committee of NCERT, New Delhi.
NCERT Field Advisor
Lecturer in Education
May 1975 - March 1983
Qualifications & Certifications
UNESCO Regional Seminary
Research Methodology and Statistical Methods
ITEC Expert to Mauritius
Studied Vocational Education Programmes of community colleges
Training and Research Institutions
High Quality Secondary education' held at Jakarta
Elementary Education for National M.Ed
Planning Panel Meeting on Joint Innovative Project for Integration of Education and Work
Asian Centre of Educational Innovation for Development
Tamilnadu as Team Leader
Community College Movement in Tamilnadu
Education Teacher Training for the State of Karnataka
Asian Centre NCERT
Research Methodology for Sri Lanka under SAARC Cooperation Plan
response to a specific request
Deputed as ITEC Expert
University of Meerut
University of Bristol
Regional College of Education
University of Rajasthan
Regional College of Education
University of Bristol, School of Education
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more