Secretary with 19 years with relevant qualification & experience reporting to top Management in reputed organisations.
Secretary to the Executive Vice Chairman & Managing Director
Binani Industries Ltd
From April 2009
Providing Secretarial support by:
* Consolidation of reports, data and making available the information required by the MD regularly.
* Maintaining calendar: scheduling the appointments, meetings, tour dates etc.
* Co-ordination with the senior management in and out of office, departments, various institutes etc.
* Making arrangement for domestic and international tours:
o Preparing itineraries
o Flight Ticketing
o Arranging Visa, passport renewal if required
o Hotel arrangements
o Vehicle arrangements
o Arrange foreign currency, if required
o Arrange documents required to carry on tour.
o Preparing travel expense claims
o Maintain record of traveling.
* Receiving correspondence/ documents for the EVC and replying to it/ forwarding it ahead appropriately/ taking signs/ approvals of the EVC if required and sending it back to the concerned person.
* Handling outward correspondence (self correspondence & taking dictation).
* Hospitality of all guests for EVC, including foreigners.
* Managing custody, circulation, control, retention and secure disposal of confidential information.
* Organizing the documents required for the meetings.
* Receiving/ screening telephone calls on behalf of the EVC: responding/ passing it ahead.
* Record keeping/ filing of documents and its timely retrieval.
Senior Secretary to Sr. Vice President - Corporate Finance
June 2003 - April 2009
Working under seniors of Director level.
* Maintaining calendar and scheduling the tasks.
* Handling correspondence / documentation & its' execution.
* Arranging meetings and conferences, preparing presentations.
* Record keeping/ filing of important documents.
* Preparing analytical MIS reports.
* Travel booking arrangement.
* Co-ordination and follow up with staff in and out of office, departments, clients, various institutes, banks etc.
Secretary to CFO & Sr. Vice President - Finance
Silverline Technologies Ltd
November 1999 - May 2003
* Handling correspondence independently
* Arranging meetings and conferences
* Travel booking co-ordination
* Record keeping/ filing
* Preparing analytical reports (MIS activity), presentation material, dockets etc.
* Co-ordination and follow-up with staff in and out of office (local and overseas), departments, clients, various institutes, banks
* Administrative activities
Senior Assistant' to Associated Vice President
Kirloskar Consultants Ltd
May 1997 - July 1999
* Secretarial work (handling correspondence independently, record keeping, co-ordination, general administration etc.)
* MIS activities
* Accounting related work
Secretary reportable to the General Manager - Marketing
December 1994 - April 1997
* independent correspondence
* Co-ordination with sales/service team - customers etc.
* Preparing monthly sales /service reports (MIS activity)
* Helping seniors to prepare budget, conference/ seminar papers, tour plans etc.
* Record keeping, filing
* General office administration
STRONG POINTS: Positive attitude, composed thinking, honesty.
Excellent communication skills- both spoken written.
Hard working and able to perform under pressure.
Qualifications & Certifications