Secretary with 19 years with relevant qualification & experience reporting to top Management in reputed organisations.
Secretary to the Executive Vice Chairman & Managing Director
Binani Industries Ltd
From April 2009
Providing Secretarial support by:
* Consolidation of reports, data and making available the information required by the MD regularly.
* Maintaining calendar: scheduling the appointments, meetings, tour dates etc.
* Co-ordination with the senior management in and out of office, departments, various institutes etc.
* Making arrangement for domestic and international tours:
o Preparing itineraries
o Flight Ticketing
o Arranging Visa, passport renewal if required
o Hotel arrangements
o Vehicle arrangements
o Arrange foreign currency, if required
o Arrange documents required to carry on tour.
o Preparing travel expense claims
o Maintain record of traveling.
* Receiving correspondence/ documents for the EVC and replying to it/ forwarding it ahead appropriately/ taking signs/ approvals of the EVC if required and sending it back to the concerned person.
* Handling outward correspondence (self correspondence & taking dictation).
* Hospitality of all guests for EVC, including foreigners.
* Managing custody, circulation, control, retention and secure disposal of confidential information.
* Organizing the documents required for the meetings.
* Receiving/ screening telephone calls on behalf of the EVC: responding/ passing it ahead.
* Record keeping/ filing of documents and its timely retrieval.
Senior Secretary to Sr. Vice President - Corporate Finance
June 2003 - April 2009
Working under seniors of Director level.
* Maintaining calendar and scheduling the tasks.
* Handling correspondence / documentation & its' execution.
* Arranging meetings and conferences, preparing presentations.
* Record keeping/ filing of important documents.
* Preparing analytical MIS reports.
* Travel booking arrangement.
* Co-ordination and follow up with staff in and out of office, departments, clients, various institutes, banks etc.
Secretary to CFO & Sr. Vice President - Finance
Silverline Technologies Ltd
November 1999 - May 2003
* Handling correspondence independently
* Arranging meetings and conferences
* Travel booking co-ordination
* Record keeping/ filing
* Preparing analytical reports (MIS activity), presentation material, dockets etc.
* Co-ordination and follow-up with staff in and out of office (local and overseas), departments, clients, various institutes, banks
* Administrative activities
Senior Assistant' to Associated Vice President
Kirloskar Consultants Ltd
May 1997 - July 1999
* Secretarial work (handling correspondence independently, record keeping, co-ordination, general administration etc.)
* MIS activities
* Accounting related work
Secretary reportable to the General Manager - Marketing
December 1994 - April 1997
* independent correspondence
* Co-ordination with sales/service team - customers etc.
* Preparing monthly sales /service reports (MIS activity)
* Helping seniors to prepare budget, conference/ seminar papers, tour plans etc.
* Record keeping, filing
* General office administration
STRONG POINTS: Positive attitude, composed thinking, honesty.
Excellent communication skills- both spoken written.
Hard working and able to perform under pressure.
Qualifications & Certifications
Jnana Prabodhini, CBSC Board School in Pune
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more