Sr. HR Executive
Sr. HR Executive
Checkmate Services (I) Pvt. Ltd
From January 2012
012 in New Delhi.
➢ Worked as Executive HR & Admin in ISS SDB Security Services (I) Pvt. Ltd. Since Jan 2008 to Dec'2011 in New Delhi.
➢ Worked as Account assistant in A.P.SECURITRANS INDIA Pvt. Ltd. Since May 2006 to December'2007in New Delhi.
EXPERIANCE DETAILS (A)
Checkmate Services Pvt. Ltd
From January 2012
The CHECKMATE Group, one of the largest Indian security and safety provider, caters its services to varied industries such as Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Ports Steel, Pharmaceuticals, Telecom, Banks & Financial Services, Consumer Goods manufacturers, to emerging sectors like Retail proving its professional ability and expertise to serve multifaceted spectrum of business.
• ESIC: Preparation and Deposit Online ESIC Monthly contributions, Death case for pension and etc.
• EPF: Preparation and Deposit Online PF Monthly contributions, Filling of form no. 19 & 10c EPF & EPS and submitting the same to PF office, Death case for pension and etc
• Staturory & Legal Compliances: Updating the payroll of employees on time. Regulating, Monitoring & Managing annual/half yearly returns under CLRA, ESI, PF & other applicable Acts. Representing legal cases upon company through legal advisors.
• Inspection & Audits: Managing Inspections & Audits of all clients under various all applicable Acts, with Govt. Labour Deportments. & their internal Auditors.
• Employee Communication & Resolving Issues: Close interaction with employees to understand their concerns and play a vital role in resolving issues & creating the right environment.
• Maintain Records: To maintain the records of attendance, Leave & Personal records of Security personnel's
• Salary & Wages Administration: Managing Salary & Wages administration as Payrolls, Salary disbursement of all Security personnel, Contractual staffs as per rules & regulations.
• Disciplinary Proceedings: Handling disciplinary proceedings under Standing Orders as issuing notices, Preliminary enquiry, Issuing Charge sheets, conducting Domestic Enquiry, dismissal & discharge.
• Joining Formalities: First day joining formalities, induction of new joinees and also keep the kit and personal files updated.
• Exit Process: Initial discussion with the employees, initiate exit process & complete final settlement.
Executive-HR & Admin
ISS SDB Security Services
January 2008 - December 2011
ISS SDB Security Services Private Limited is provided trained manpower and arms specifically licensed for security of cash, bullion and valuables being transported. Vehicles modified and including bullet proofing as per RBI norms, armed guards and trained cash collection officers to banks.
Role & responsibility across the tenure
PERSONNEL AND INDUSTRIES RELATIONS
• Controlling & maintaining attendance, leaves, wages and salary through payroll.
• Documentation of compliance Registers & records as per applicable provisions.
• Preparation & remittance of EPF, ESIC. LWF and others Challans.
• Preparation and filing of different under labour laws.
• Employee on boarding formalities and maintaining of employment file and records of employees.
• Exit formalities of employees and co-coordinating with corporate in full & final settlement.
• Ensure implementation of statutory provisions (i.e. ESIC, EPF, Factory Act, ID Act, ETC)
• Represent in internal as well as external audit and inspection.
• Educate employees regarding statutory benefits and process to avail the same.
* Responsible for the payment of all AMC vendors, Electricity, Water, Courier & Telephone bills etc.
* Coordinating with Accounts Dept for processing bills.
* Supervision of all facilities functions-Housekeeping, Security, Pantry, Repair & maintenance etc
* Responsible for the maintenance of office equipment, Computer, Printer and Fax machine etc.
* Keeping track of administrative records (on Computers & manually).
* E-mail and correspondence.
* Handling guest and buyers and day to day activities through Email & etc
EXPERIANCE DETAILS (C)
Securitrans India Pvt. Ltd
May 2006 - December 2007
Securitrans India Pvt Ltd is incorporated to cater to the specialized needs of the banking industry and high value transactions, it provides Cash-in-transit, ATM Management, Cash Pick up, Secure Vaulting, Transportation of Bullion and Payroll packaging and delivery.
❖ Accounting Operation.
❖ Making Draft Bill & Distribution (ATM, CASH PICKUP, GAURDING)
❖ Preparation of Bank Reconciliation.
❖ Preparation of Bank Statement.
❖ Preparation of Monthly Debtors & Creditors List.
❖ Handling queries on phone and giving them satisfactory response.
❖ Preparation of Presentations.
❖ E-mail and correspondence.