February 2010 - May 2010
Networking Industrial Networks RS-232, DH485, Ethernet, Device net, Control net, Profibus, Modbus (Selection, Working, Specifications)
Switch Gears Knowledge of Relay, Contactor, MCB, MPCB, ELCB, Breakers.
Panel Design Star Delta, DOL, Current Transformer, Potential Transformer, Wiring etc.
• Worked as Network Engineer with SITYOG Company (Navi Mumbai based vendor company of ECI Telecom Israel) from Feb 2010 to May 2010.
• Analysing business potential, conceptualising & executing strategies of monitoring ECI equipments at various sites of Services Providers i.e. BHARTI, VODAFONE, VSNL, IDEA, TATA, VIRGIN, MTNL.
• Ensuring appropriate installation of the equipments.
• Monitoring & Commissioning of different types of equipments i.e. (XDM-50/100/300/500/1000 /2000, BG-40, BG-20, BG-30).
• Pursuing initial testing of parameters, operation, support and commissioning & executing acceptance test for the customer.
• Ensuring speedy rectification of any fault detected.
• Enhancing & Upgrading Software versions in MUXES used in Network.
• Ensuring speedy resolution of queries & grievances to maximise client satisfaction levels.
Automation of Retail Outlets of IOCL of Phase II
Worked on the project of Automation of Retail Outlets of IOCL for Phase II in North India Region when at Honeywell Automation India Ltd,Gurgaon and as a Commissioning Engineer have to make the estimation and Bill of Material,supervise the work performed by the petty Contractor ,then commissioned the sites with the support of IT Technical team remotely if required and finally do the SAT activity jointly with the Client i.e., IOCL.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Engineering
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more