Bhopal, MP, India
All Finance, Accounting, Banking, Insurances, Accounts Receivable & Payable, Taxation,Stock Control,
• Maintaining of all accounts, records and transactions in JD Edwards for all modules namely GL, AR, AP, FA, and Inventory
• To prepares or supervise the preparation of monthly closing journal entries and balance sheet and profit and loss schedules.
• To scrutinize the monthly financial report, investigates unusual variations and prepares comments to the attached to the report for the management
• To ensure that all inventory integrities are run on JDE and appropriate corrections are done
• Responsible for monthly FA Schedule along with additions, deletions, transfers & depreciation of 70 business units pertaining to wholesale, retail divisions & supermarkets
• Transfer Development CWIP (Capital Work In Progress) balances to fixed assets, including assignment of asset number and fixed asset set up in fixed asset module.
• Responsible for preparation on a timely manner and accurate monthly Depreciation Schedule
• To prepare the Fixed Assets Schedule accurately for audit purpose and to check integrities in JDE and to correct the variances found in integrity reports by way of corrections in GL, FA, Register as required.
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vadik Univercity Jabalpur
Responsible for all finance, accounting, banking, insurances, Accounts receivable & payable, Taxation,stock control, warehousing & administration activities through a team of accounts & admen
Qualifications & Certifications
BHATERA HIGH SCHOOL & COLLEGE
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more