M/S IMPERIAL AUTO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
From May 2013
M/S IMPERIAL AUTO INDUSTRIES LIMITED (ISO / TS 16949:2009 & ISO 14001:2004 certified company) established in the year 1969. Largest Integrated manufacturer of 'Fluid Transmission Products' (FTP). Eight dedicated manufacturing / assembly plants. Group Turnover of IAI LTD is about 1000 crs. Major supplier to most leading OEM's worldwide like John Deer, JCB, Fiat, GM, and almost all automotive OEM's in India like AMW, Ashok Leyland, Bajaj Auto, FIAT, General Motors, Hero Honda Hyundai, Mahindra and Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Nissan, Swaraj Mazda, TATA Motors etc.
Handling of Bought out parts (Incoming Inspection) & inspection plan .Process and Product audit and Rejection Analysis and improvements at supplier end. Looking after the in process Quality & PDI of Axle assembly Shop Layout Audit & DOCK audit as per Audit plan. Attending Final Assy. line and Machine shop problems regarding any rejection and to take immediate action at supplier end. Regular monitoring of the process for the reoccurrence of the issues. Implementation of Kaizen /Poka-yoke Maintaining monthly rejection data of line and prioritize critical problems for taking countermeasures. Product and process audit for assembly as well as machining line and at supplier end. For verifications of the systems for ensuring processes follow as per control plan and for verification and effectiveness of the countermeasures. Customer complaint Handling, analysis and corrective action. Activity related to new model introduction. Torque wrench calibration & record maintained.ISO/TS 16949 related activity. ERPuser PPAP related activity. Preparation of Quality Presentation
TUV SUD South Asia
May 2011 - April 2013
TÜV SÜD South Asia is a wholly owned subsidiary of TÜV SÜD Group, the largest technical inspectorate in Germany. Ever since the inception of our company in January 1995, we have established ourselves as a leading Quality Certification, inspection and testing company in India. We have a well spread out network in India, with headquarters in Mumbai, 30 offices in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh to serve our clientele base of over 6000 clients. In 2010, the turnover of the South Asia operations amounted to INR 864.17 Million.
• Product inspection / verification action at the supplier's premises at various stages of manufacturing or final delivery stage.
• Involves provision of services for application of early product containment during pilot run and advanced pilot run phases of new product.
• Covers root cause analysis support, corrective action verification FMEA, control plan updating, compliance verification and monitoring support.
• Conducted during initial sample development phase and periodically thereafter, (on and off site). It involves random sample selection from the offer sample and/or lot and verification of product to establish extent of conformity to design.
• Third party product audit services based on scientifically selected, statistically significant Sampling Inspection techniques based on pre-agreed Product Quality Audit Plan or control plan.
• Pre-Dispatch Inspection is performed on the parts to be shipped to the customer and a report is released at the end of each shipment verification.
• Capability and capacity assessment audits are aimed at providing detailed information to the customer on supplier's management processes, product realization, mass production preparedness, design/ process change control, purchasing, production control & their integration with support processes and document / record keeping practices.
Automation in water level indicator
• Project Period: 6 Months
Cycle time study & scrap reduction on assy line
Lifelong India Limited
June 2010 - July 2010
Details: Study all stations time consumption for processing, and calculate daily production and rejection analysis activities.
Imperial Auto Industries
Company Name: Imperial Auto Industries
Qualifications & Certifications
RAJIASTHAN TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
Shree Balaji College of Engg & Technology Jaipur
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more