- Full time
- Part time
- One time
SAP Technical Consultant
From September 2007
Project Type: Implement, Support
Duration: June 2009 to till date
Role and Responsibility:
• Create database table, Search help, and all about Data Dictionary.
• To Study SAP System and ABAP.
• Active participation for Project preparation including user interaction, feedback for legacy ERP and studying the requirement, documentation for same.
• Data Upload using BDC and resolving issues with same.
• Maintenance of Functional Specification and data collection including end user interaction.
• Created a Module pool to display and modify data from customer table using table control
• Error and Dump Analysis using tracing tools and Debugger.
• Created programme for Cheque Printing.
• Created various report (Classical, ALV Reports ) for MM, SD, PP, QM
• Created Various report for Print Form generation using SMARTFORMS
• Preparation for Go Live and Post Support including testing and documentation for same.
• Create Excel Conversation using ole2 object.
• Worked on Dialog-programming.
• Working on Function Module.
• Actively worked for SAP Implementation, including Data collection from end user, compilation of data in pre format and upload in SAP using LSMW.
• Reports collection for business process and generation for the same.
• Maintenance of Function specification report and testing in development server.
• Create various report (Classical, ALV Reports )
• Create Various report for Print Form generation using SMARTFORMS
• Create Module pool to display and modify data using table control
Weighbridge Interface With Sap
Interface Weighbridge system with SAP using VB tool and Dialog programming in ABAP.
Report supporting weighbridge system, including Auto Gate Entry and GR creation.
• Weight Capture using VB tool and capture same data in sap.
• Making Configuration for auto generated mail and report
• Various report for weighbridge Like Vehicle tracking system, Truck Retention Report, Truck Round Robin...
Software Developer Consultant
Qualifications & Certifications