Project Manager, Project Lead, Ites Operations, Multiple Projects
From March 2011
• Meeting all team SLAs consistently on weekly basis.
i) Team meets the weekly volume targets, Quality & Productivity; 100% individual quality compliance.
ii) Production hours/Utility; maintaining work in progress
• Continuous improvement in all performance SLAs on a monthly basis. Quality, Proficiency, Weekly compliance & Daily Compliance
• Ensure successful daily lags.
• Manage and lead the team effectively by proactively identifying all issues and resolving the issues on time.
• Setting reasonable, challenging and clear expectations for people, and holding them accountable for meeting the expectations. This includes providing effective feedback during team huddle and one on one meeting.
• Timely and accurate reporting of All MIS reports.
• Control attrition & absenteeism.
• Managing Outlier's performance: Proactively identifying the reason behind underperformance and drafting action plans to improve the performance to required level.
• Succession planning and talent development
Senior Team Leader
iSolve Services Pvt Ltd
May 2008 - February 2011
• Maintaining customer relationship through e-mail.
• Managing projects form its pilot period.
• Preparing documentation for a new project during its initiation period
• Analyzing the requirements of a new project and preparing process flow.
• Identifying software requirements for a new project.
• Preparing Time Study for a new project for costing.
Senior Copy Editor
Scientific Publishing Services Private Ltd, Chennai
June 2007 - May 2008
• Monitoring quality on deliverable.
• Responsible for a production team of 18 executives
• Quality analysis and reporting to the Manager.
• Providing feedback and support to the junior executives.
Alden Prepress Services
April 2005 - May 2007
• Copyediting scientific and medical journal articles.
• Monitoring productivity and sending reports
• Boosting productivity by supporting documents and updates from customer.
• Providing editing inputs to the software development team to automate the process
Process Excellence: an Automated Log Sheet using VBA Visual Basic
A newly initiated process required a log sheet to track the activities performed by the team. At the end of every day the log sheet and a track work sample should be sent to the auditing team.
I have taken this as a project to work on and prepared the automated log sheet using excel-VBA coding. All the requirements were completed. The project was successfully implemented post testing.
Puffin – A Migration Project
Project Puffin was planned to migrate from England to India. Project had three phases of process, namely (i) Resource identification (ii) Training (iii) Defining Process Flow & Defining SOPs.
Project started with resource identification in India. Resource hiring took place for several weeks.
Training and designing process flow happened in parallel. I had an opportunity to work in all these phases. Project was successfully signed off and moved to live production environment.
Qualifications & Certifications
Periyar University, Salem
Bishop Heber College