Project Manager, Project Lead, Ites Operations, Multiple Projects
From March 2011
• Meeting all team SLAs consistently on weekly basis.
i) Team meets the weekly volume targets, Quality & Productivity; 100% individual quality compliance.
ii) Production hours/Utility; maintaining work in progress
• Continuous improvement in all performance SLAs on a monthly basis. Quality, Proficiency, Weekly compliance & Daily Compliance
• Ensure successful daily lags.
• Manage and lead the team effectively by proactively identifying all issues and resolving the issues on time.
• Setting reasonable, challenging and clear expectations for people, and holding them accountable for meeting the expectations. This includes providing effective feedback during team huddle and one on one meeting.
• Timely and accurate reporting of All MIS reports.
• Control attrition & absenteeism.
• Managing Outlier's performance: Proactively identifying the reason behind underperformance and drafting action plans to improve the performance to required level.
• Succession planning and talent development
Senior Team Leader
iSolve Services Pvt Ltd
May 2008 - February 2011
• Maintaining customer relationship through e-mail.
• Managing projects form its pilot period.
• Preparing documentation for a new project during its initiation period
• Analyzing the requirements of a new project and preparing process flow.
• Identifying software requirements for a new project.
• Preparing Time Study for a new project for costing.
Senior Copy Editor
Scientific Publishing Services Private Ltd, Chennai
June 2007 - May 2008
• Monitoring quality on deliverable.
• Responsible for a production team of 18 executives
• Quality analysis and reporting to the Manager.
• Providing feedback and support to the junior executives.
Alden Prepress Services
April 2005 - May 2007
• Copyediting scientific and medical journal articles.
• Monitoring productivity and sending reports
• Boosting productivity by supporting documents and updates from customer.
• Providing editing inputs to the software development team to automate the process
Process Excellence: an Automated Log Sheet using VBA Visual Basic
A newly initiated process required a log sheet to track the activities performed by the team. At the end of every day the log sheet and a track work sample should be sent to the auditing team.
I have taken this as a project to work on and prepared the automated log sheet using excel-VBA coding. All the requirements were completed. The project was successfully implemented post testing.
Puffin – A Migration Project
Project Puffin was planned to migrate from England to India. Project had three phases of process, namely (i) Resource identification (ii) Training (iii) Defining Process Flow & Defining SOPs.
Project started with resource identification in India. Resource hiring took place for several weeks.
Training and designing process flow happened in parallel. I had an opportunity to work in all these phases. Project was successfully signed off and moved to live production environment.
Qualifications & Certifications
Periyar University, Salem
Bishop Heber College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more