Claim you profile
A highly skilled, pro-active and self-motivated Administrator with the ability to work equally well on her own initiative or as a team member,I has wide knowledge and practical experience gained over 15 years within the administrative/secretarial environment,I has excellent IT skills with a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, typing speed of 50 WPM.
February 2000 - May 2011
• Dealing with incoming calls, post, email and faxes
• Meeting and greeting visitors at Reception
• Assisting with day to day duties when required (viewings, accounts, banking etc)
• Preparation of letters, sales memoranda, invoices, tenancy agreements
• Maintaining and organising diaries; planning and scheduling property appointments and meetings
• Processing Board orders - organise for the board company to erect / remove / replace/ change boards for (Sale and Lettings)
• Ordering and maintaining stock of office supplies
• Dealing with all post, deliveries, telephone calls and emails
• Meeting and greeting visitors to the premises
• Dealing with administrative duties including typing documents, managing diaries and compiling letters
• Arranging reference checks, inventory move in/out, gas safety checks and cleaning of properties
• Ensuring reception area/office was maintained to a high standard
• Banking (paying landlords/rents)
Prior experience, until relocating to London, includes working for Pearson Plc as a Group Secretary.
Qualifications & Certifications
Australian Business College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.