daily calibration of M.C and pH instruments,assay analysis of required raw materials like M.C,M.R,TLC,Potentiomatry,specific gravity,UV-visible spectrometry,volumetric titrations.
Quality control Department in "GYOR DRUGS & PHARAMACEUTICALS" Pvt, Ltd
April 2011 - July 2013
(API Bulk Drugs), Prasanthi nagar, Rangareddy Dist., From April 2011 to till Date.
• Worked as a Jr. chemist in R&D Department in "GYOR DRUGS & PHARAMACEUTICALS" Pvt, Ltd., (API Bulk Drugs), Prasanthi nagar, Rangareddy Dist., from April 2010 to April 2011.
• Analysis of Intermediates, stability samples, Raw materials by using calibrated Instruments.
• Calibration of Instruments like U.V., Polari meter, Potentiometer, KF, MR etc.
• Good awareness of CGLP and CGMP through continuous and visual training.
• Documentation and compilation of results of the analysis.
• Rectification of problems in instrumentation and chemical analysis
• Review of Equipment log books, rawdatas of analysis and other documents of Q.C. Activities.
• Strong analytical skills in Karl Fisher, FTIR, UV/VIS spectrophoto meter, pH meter, viscometer, LOD and all lab instruments
• FTIR spectrometer
• Analytical Polari meter
• Micro Balance
• KF Titrator: Datla DI-360(F)
• pH meter (DI-45P)
• UV-VIS Spectrophotometer 230volts
• Melting Range operator
• UV: UV- Absorption spectro Photo meter
• Volumetric Standards and preparation.
Qualifications & Certifications
Board of Secondary Education
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more