daily calibration of M.C and pH instruments,assay analysis of required raw materials like M.C,M.R,TLC,Potentiomatry,specific gravity,UV-visible spectrometry,volumetric titrations.
Quality control Department in "GYOR DRUGS & PHARAMACEUTICALS" Pvt, Ltd
April 2011 - July 2013
(API Bulk Drugs), Prasanthi nagar, Rangareddy Dist., From April 2011 to till Date.
• Worked as a Jr. chemist in R&D Department in "GYOR DRUGS & PHARAMACEUTICALS" Pvt, Ltd., (API Bulk Drugs), Prasanthi nagar, Rangareddy Dist., from April 2010 to April 2011.
• Analysis of Intermediates, stability samples, Raw materials by using calibrated Instruments.
• Calibration of Instruments like U.V., Polari meter, Potentiometer, KF, MR etc.
• Good awareness of CGLP and CGMP through continuous and visual training.
• Documentation and compilation of results of the analysis.
• Rectification of problems in instrumentation and chemical analysis
• Review of Equipment log books, rawdatas of analysis and other documents of Q.C. Activities.
• Strong analytical skills in Karl Fisher, FTIR, UV/VIS spectrophoto meter, pH meter, viscometer, LOD and all lab instruments
• FTIR spectrometer
• Analytical Polari meter
• Micro Balance
• KF Titrator: Datla DI-360(F)
• pH meter (DI-45P)
• UV-VIS Spectrophotometer 230volts
• Melting Range operator
• UV: UV- Absorption spectro Photo meter
• Volumetric Standards and preparation.
Qualifications & Certifications