Highly accomplished professional with skills in achieving greater organisational efficiency & profitability; reduced organisational risk through comprehensive changes to each department. An expert in managing General Administration functions; Facility management involving Housekeeping, environment & security, safety & fire fighting, Repairs and Maintenance of the facility.; transport management; waste management, stationery, stores and supplies; contract management and management of crisis and various emergencies such as fire, disasters, etc.
Facility Manager-Soft Services
Integral Food Services W.L.L, Qatar
From October 2013
Allocate and manage staff resources based upon changing needs
Manage and improve the housekeeping system by working closely with the client to enhance the customer satisfaction
Conduct data collection, analysis and interpretation of catering services and practices for management update/decision making
Conduct constant review of the procedures, SOP and seek feedback from relevant parties (internal and external) and propose improvement to the current processes accordingly
Evaluate the corrective actions taken for the non-conformance noted during the audits.
Select and manage ongoing relationships with external suppliers to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service
Responsible for identifying and eliminating any physical and environmental risks to employees from a workplace.
Manage and maintain an effective pest control system.
Planning and preparing monthly reports pertaining to finance required for maintaining Hygiene standard and facilities.
Assistant Manager _ Operations
Tenon Property Services Pvt Ltd
March 2012 - September 2013
Manager Administration & Facility
Al Jazeera International Catering Services (Facility Mgmt division)
February 2010 - January 2012
Officer - Administration
Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
November 1997 - January 2010
• Set up and administer guidelines for use of facilities, procurement, office operations and procedures and initiate on process improvements
• Management Representative for ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001
• Ensure smooth running of facilities management and provide the necessary administration support and logistics arrangements to all the sites
• Managing repair, maintenance & replacement of equipments, appliances, furniture, furnishings, vehicles, building, etc.,
• Managing the pest control, gardening and logistics operations
• Conduct data collection, analysis and interpretation of housekeeping services and practices for management update/decision making
• Conduct constant review of the Housekeeping procedures, SOP and seek feedback from relevant parties (internal and external) and propose improvement to the current processes accordingly
• Administer and conduct annual vendor evaluation and prepare summary report
• Prepare and ensure timely submission of budget and Housekeeping related management reports for site admin office
• Liaise with functional or operational area managers to ensure office administration policies, programmes and activities are appropriate for their current and future business needs.
• Plan, prioritize, and manage maintenance activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities, and systems to minimize disruptions to business activities and use the organization's resources effectively
• Source, evaluate, and recommend office supplies and equipment purchases to minimize costs and meet the organization's business needs
• Select and manage ongoing relationships with external suppliers to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service
• Upkeep of office administrative facilities and ensure availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees.
• Planning and preparing monthly reports pertaining to finance required for maintaining office infrastructure and facilities.
Qualifications & Certifications
Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts