Claim you profile
Project and programme management professional with extensive experience in client facing project management and consulting on best practises and integrating the e-commerce solution into the client's business. A results orientated approach has acquired a proven track record of project and programme management, complex solution integration and operational improvement in an international environment (UK, Austria, Slovenia, USA, Thailand). Strong communicator with the ability to interact with clients and internal business members at all levels in multiple languages.
Head of Service Delivery Management, interim
January 2013 - January 2013
Managing a team of junior project managers to deliver enhancements to Venda's portfolio of EMEA client sites.
Group Programme Manager
April 2010 - April 2010
Managing business and organisational change projects and programmes as well as managing all project portfolios via enterprise PMO.
* Managing programme of work to implement group wide PPM tool across all 3 regions (Europe, Asia, USA) working with virtual teams who locally drive the organisational change needed to deliver the benefits of the system
* Driving continuous as well as disruptive change to Venda's project management processes and approaches; in constant collaboration with Venda's leadership team
* Running enterprise PMO, facilitating project governance and project reporting; ensuring clear and constant communication flow between project managers, sales, account management, operational delivery teams and executive management
Head of Project Management
March 2009 - April 2010
Managing Venda's portfolio of UK client project with a team of 10 project managers (6 permanent, 4 contract) with emphasis on further developing their skills in client expectations management and improving the team performance
• Introduced new team organisation structure to improve its scalability and improved customer experience
• Improved current project management processes and approaches with emphasis on client expectation management, implementing measures for team performance and scalability of the team
Head of Project Management, US
April 2008 - March 2009
Temporary position to resolve project delivery issues in the US, train the NY project management team and manage the transition to new Head of Project Management, US to take on the role in December 2008.
• Replace the Head of Project Management for the duration of the assignment, then hire and train the permanent Head of Project Management, US facilitating his transition into the new role
• Resolve project delivery issues in the team (troubleshooting on
individual projects, engaging in HR processes and training needed to bring that team to the level required by the company)
• Manage a team of 4 project managers, with emphasis on training and personal development
• Project management of The Metropolitan Museum of Art e-commerce implementation
Technical Project Manager
May 2007 - April 2008
Project management of R&D projects that will further the platform and Venda's offering to clients.
Projects involved direct reporting to the Executive Management Board and work with outsourced external teams, working across all business and technical departments, bringing all internal stakeholder requirements in line with technical capabilities within a given timeframe, etc.
March 2005 - May 2007
Project management of new client projects to setup their websites.
• The work also included consulting on e-commerce best practises, designing solutions that allowed our clients to easily integrate the e-commerce solution into the their business and relaying their requirements to the technical team, managing client expectations, managing virtual project teams
• Assisting Head of project management in introducing and developing strategies and processes for the client facing project management teams
• Training, mentoring and supervising junior project managers (usually supporting/ supervising 2 to 3 individuals).
October 2003 - December 2004
• Project management of software development projects for power
utility clients, responsible for liaison between clients and technical
developers, managing the developers, scheduling, documentation.
• Responsible for EVA project, companies biggest off the shelf product, including project managing the prototype development and preparing and executing the marketing plan for Europe and Middle East
• Preparation of public and private tender bids and proposals to strict deadlines
Qualifications & Certifications
Tulane University - A.B. Freeman School of Business
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.