Graduate Trainee Engineer
From April 2014
• Experience in handling QA matters and providing quality improvement recommendations as well as corrective and preventive action as appropriate.
• Also responsible to implementation of planning regarding raw material and finished product.
• I am responsible to communicate the work instruction & co-ordinate the work & lead the team for progressive yield of production.
• Possess knowledge of different quality systems like FMEA, SPC, MSA, PPAP, , 5S etc.
• Conceratate on daily small KAIZAN.
• Maintain Daily packing note, Rejection report.
• Pokayoke implementations.
• Working in “ORACLE SYSTEM”.
Graduate Apprentice Engineer
NRB Bearing Ltd.
From September 2013
“Single Ball CVT"
Project Title: “Single Ball CVT’s i.e. Continuous Variable Transmission System.
Duration: 1 year (Final Year of B.E.)
Team Size: 3
The aim of the project is to provide continuous variable transmissions with wide speed range for parallel shaft arrangement.
The another aim of the project is to provide a speed reducer or increaser that can be easily manufactured with the few parts and which would help in need of automation in this era.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Engineering(Mechanical)
University of pune