Graduate Trainee Engineer
From April 2014
• Experience in handling QA matters and providing quality improvement recommendations as well as corrective and preventive action as appropriate.
• Also responsible to implementation of planning regarding raw material and finished product.
• I am responsible to communicate the work instruction & co-ordinate the work & lead the team for progressive yield of production.
• Possess knowledge of different quality systems like FMEA, SPC, MSA, PPAP, , 5S etc.
• Conceratate on daily small KAIZAN.
• Maintain Daily packing note, Rejection report.
• Pokayoke implementations.
• Working in “ORACLE SYSTEM”.
Graduate Apprentice Engineer
NRB Bearing Ltd.
From September 2013
“Single Ball CVT"
Project Title: “Single Ball CVT’s i.e. Continuous Variable Transmission System.
Duration: 1 year (Final Year of B.E.)
Team Size: 3
The aim of the project is to provide continuous variable transmissions with wide speed range for parallel shaft arrangement.
The another aim of the project is to provide a speed reducer or increaser that can be easily manufactured with the few parts and which would help in need of automation in this era.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Engineering(Mechanical)
University of pune
SB Science (Junior)College, Aurangabad
University of Pune
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more