- Full time
- Part time
- One time
QC inspector + CSWIP 3.1- welding inspector + NDT Level 2
TATA PROJECTS LIMITED
From December 2011
Work Profile Inspection & Expediting of following equipment's for
Refinery, Petrochemical, Power, Oil & Gas & Windmill
- Pressure Vessels, Cladding Vessel,
- Columns, Tanks
- Column internals, Trays & Packing.
- Piping skids & spools
- Flare package
- Fabricated Structures
- Burners for Reaction Furnace
- Piping's & fittings
- Steel Plant Equipment's
- Conveyor belts package
- Metering skids, Dosing tanks
- Plate, Sheet, Coils.
- RTD with Thermo wells
- Fire extinguishers, Refractory Castables
- Hardware fittings & conductor accessories etc.
- Stage & Final Inspection according to Approved QAP / ITP & Procedures
- To carryout inspection and determine conformance to specified standards.
- Preparation & issue of inspection reports, release notes within stipulated time.
- Review of QC documents such as ITP, Procedures, Material TC's etc.
- Ensuring identification & traceability of inspected items.
- Completeness, clarity and accuracy of inspection reports.
- Understanding significance of deviations with regards to normal use of product/process.
- Witnessing of chemical & mechanical test in laboratories
- Qualification, Witnessing & Approving WPS, PQR & WPQ, Qualification & Training of welders.
- Complete Inspection before Welding, During Welding & after welding by visual & using
- Co-ordination with vendor, sub-vendor & client TOTAL for inspection activities
- Witnessing of hydro test for pressure parts, pneumatic test, NDT test- (PT, MT, and UT) & Review of
- Sand blasting & final panting inspection.
- Documentation review includes- Material Test certificates as per relevant standard, all the inspection
Reports. Manufacturer Record Book review for verification of completeness of documents as per
Purchase order, purchase requisition, relevant drawing & standards.
LLOYDS STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD
March 2010 - November 2011
Product Inspection: Pressure Vessels, Columns, Tanks, Laddles, Zinc Pot, Marine Loading arm, Steel Plant Equipment's, Piping's Skid & Piping fittings as per IS, ASME and various standard.
- Responsible for incoming material inspection like plates, round bars, forgings, fittings, flanges, pipes
& fabricated items.
- Review of incoming Material Test Certificate as per relevant standard.
- Witnessing of lab testing for materials in laboratories
- Preparation of Quality Assurance Plan as per client's specification, Code, Drawings etc.
Review and approval of sub-vendors ITP/QAP.
- Development of WPS and PQR & Qualification of welding Procedures and welders as per code.
- Stage wise welding inspection in set-up condition, verification of correctness of welding electrodes & Their backing & holding prior to issue for welding. Final inspection of finish weld by visual & using
- Interpretation of RT films, witnessing of UT, MT & DP test.
- Final inspection of Pressure vessels, Tanks, Heat Exchanger & Steel Plant equipment's.
- Final inspection includes- verification of dimensions as per drawing, witnessing of hydro test,
Pneumatic test, welding inspection, visual inspection, witnessing of NDT test & Sand blasting & final
- Liaison with third party inspection agencies like TUV, LRA, EIL, CEIL, BVIS, IBR, IRS, UHDE, SGS.
- Co-ordination with clients and third parties for arranging the inspection.
- Inspection & Expediting at vendor & sub vendor places.
- Preparation of final documentation i.e. MRB according to the requirements specified in purchase
Requisition & purchase order.
Jr. QA/QC Engineer
KEVIN ENTERPRISE PVT. LTD
August 2006 - February 2010
Promoted as QA/QC Engineer in year 2009
Products Inspected: - Fabricated items, Column Internals , column trays & packing's for distillation and fertilizers columns, Feed Pipes, Structural Equipment's, Tower packing's, Pipes & Fittings inspection. Coil & Plate's inspection
- Inspection of incoming material like plates, round bars, forgings, fittings, flanges, pipes.
- Stage wise inspection, set-up inspection prior to final weld, final welding inspection.
- Stage wise welding inspection in set-up condition.
- Verification of correctness of welding electrodes & their Backing & holding prior to issue for welding.
- Finish weld final Inspection by visual & using NDT techniques
- Final Inspections of equipment's as per approved drawing.
- Preparation of Quality Assurance Plan as per clients Specification, Code and Drawings.
Review and approval of sub-vendors ITP.
- Co-ordination with client & Third parties for arranging inspection.
- Worked with Third parties like TUV, LRA, EIL, CEIL, BVIS, UHDE, and SGS etc.
- Qualifying welding procedure & welding operators.
- Inspection & Expediting at vendor & sub vendor place for clearing out jobs on time.
- Ensuring instruments are periodically calibrated.
- Holding non-conforming products from further processing.
-Preparation of final documentation i.e. MRB according to the requirements specified in purchase
Requisition & purchase order.
Qualifications & Certifications