I have done certification in Software testing from SEED infotech,Pune. I have knowledge of HP automation Tools like QC ALM 11.50,QTP UFT 11.50
➢ Project: ORANGE HRM 2.5 (Open Source HR Management Application)
OrangeHRM is a Human Resource Management (HRM) application for the Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME). It is developed on PHP, MySQL and Apache HTTP Server and can be downloaded to use on both the Linux operating system and Microsoft Windows.
Duration: 08 Days
Scope of Testing: 1. Requirements Testing
2. Functional Testing
3. Usability / User Interface Testing
Roles and responsibilities:
As the tester I was concerned with all the work starting from planning the project work to generating the final reports under the guidance of test manager.
1. Reviewed Business requirements.
2. Involved in test case writing.
3. Involved on testing the new functionalities based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
4. Ensure that all the test cases are updated in the Test Link along with Master test plan.
5. Tested critical bug fixes including critical fixes and coordinated with developers in release of bug fixes meeting tight timeline.
Test Link, Quality Center 11.50, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Windows XP, QTP 11.50
➢ FINAL YEAR PROJECT:
Title: "Restaurant management using zigbee"
• Main chips: Microcontroller 8051, Tarang zigbee module.
• We developed a project on restaurant management using zigbee. In this project, order of menu is given by touch screen panel mounted on each table. zigbee module at kitchen receives the data on LCD and on other side for billing of menu, same data and its price is received at counter section.
Qualifications & Certifications
KIT's College Of Engineering
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more