A highly enthusiastic and autonomous committed to developing a successful career in the Recruitment and Core HR which stimulates me to excel in my workplace and provides me the opportunity to continuously grow and develop. An accomplished, versatile and highly organized self-starter with proven experience.
I wish to enjoy an enriching career.
HR & Recruitment
November 2011 - November 2011
Executive Recruitment Specialist Global IT Recruitment
Apt People Tree Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
March 2010 - October 2011
1. Understanding the client's requirements and working as per the JD and sourcing candidates
Through Job portals, Referrals, Internal database, Social Network and Headhunting.
2. Briefing the team mates about requirements, Understanding the requirement either it is Generic, Niche or Super Niche skill. Planning and indentifying the sourcing channels, Resume screening & identifying most suitable candidates for our clients' requirements.
3. Apprising the candidate about the opportunities, understanding their competency level, Culture, Career plan etc
4. Scheduling the candidates based on the requirements of different Clients for Weekday/Weekend drives. Making sure that candidate attends the interview F2F 100%.
5. Once Candidate is shortlisted keeping them in warm till they join and achieve the company goal by making them join.
Ayuh Meditech Soultions Pvt. Ltd.
July 2009 - December 2009
> Payroll: Salary inputs (New joinees,Revisions,Promotions,Role change, transfers and deduction).
> Maintaining all the Employees personal files & Leave Records.
> Maintaining ESI and PF Records of employees.
> Assisted in designing the job descriptions for all positions across the organization.
> Ensuring healthy employee-management relations in the organization, by encouraging employees in performing their roles and responsibilities and promoting employee involvement.
> Co-ordination with all the employee and seniors.
> Monitoring the manpower strength of employees.
> Recruiting candidate through various Sources.
> Handling the recruitment activities.
> Induction program-me to the new joinees.
> Coordination activities with outdoor team and with vendors.
> Monitoring the employees database for the board meeting.
> Exit process: Processing resignations & handling exit
> Handling all welfare and administration related activities.
> Facilitate the quarterly Global Team meet, Skips, one-on one
and group meetings.
> Effective implementation of HR policies.
Qualifications & Certifications
Visvesvaraya Technological University
MSB College, Davanagere
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more