I am B.Tech (Food Technology) from FET, RBS College, Agra.
At a moment I am working as Production Shift In-Change in ITC Food Division, Snacks Units's CMU, KMPL Snacks Division.(Greater Noida.)
We are manufacturer of BINGO -MAD ANGLES and BINGO- TEDHE MEDHE, both of products are very well known name in the Indian market and have their own identity.
I also have 1 month training experience in Brewing. I spent my training period in Mohan Meikins, Ghaziabad, which is very first Brewery in Asia.
Food scientists and food technologists work in the food and drink industry developing a wide range of products and making sure they are safe for consumers.
From May 2013
Company having its own plant for ITC SNACK DIVISION at Grater Noida having daily capacity OF 50 MT, Producing Kurkure like Extruded snack product named as Tedha Medha and Mad Angles.
May'13 TO TILL NOW
• Responsible for independently managing the overall shift operations at ITC's contract manufacturing units.
• Production planning basis analysis of Warehouse Inventory Levels.
• Achieving SKU wise volume requirement in the shift as per the production plan.
• Meeting the defined expectations for Safety, Quality, Efficiency, Productivity and Cost.
• Implementing and maintaining Quality systems e.g. ISO, HACCP, 5S in the shift.
• Ensuring implementation of ITC's quality standards and protocols.
• Executing projects for technical trouble-shooting and problem solving.
• Coordinating with the contract manufacturer's team to achieve above objectives.
PROJECT TOPIC DURING B.TECH
PREPARATION OF NUTRITIONALLY ENRICHED PEANUT BAR
ADDITION SKILLS (INCLUDING COMPUTER SKILL)
Configuration, Basic computer operation, Basic knowledge of C programming, Analytical, Sound Judgment, Troubleshooting skills, Good communication skills
DETAILS OF EXTRA CURRICUL ACTIVITIES
Branch Society "Aananya"
PRODUCTION SHIFT IN-CHARGE FROM QUALITY ASSURANCE EXECUTIVE
ACADEMIC AND CO-CURRICULAR
• PROMOTED WITHIN 6 MONTHS AS PRODUCTION SHIFT IN-CHARGE FROM QUALITY ASSURANCE EXECUTIVE.
• STATES LEVEL PLAYER OF SHOOTING BALL, KHO-KHO AND NETBALL.
• WORKED AS VOLUNTEER IN "34TH ALL INDIA RABI SEMINAR ON OIL SEEDS, OIL TRADE & INDUSTRY" on March 16-17TH 2013.
• ORGANIZED SUCCESSFULL EVENT NAMED "ROCKSTARS OF RBS" DURING ADBYUADAYA-2012.
• POSTER PRESENTATION ON "RETORT PACKAGING" IN NATIONAL CONFERENCE (NAFSAT-2011)
• WORKED AS AN "ACTIVE MEMBER OF TRANSPORTATION COMMITTEE" DURING NAFSAT-2011.
Qualifications & Certifications
GAUTAM BUDDHA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY