Working experience received provided me with a realization in importance of being competent in various spheres of administration. My knowledge of handling daily activities of the employer and office is above par . I am fully motivated and ready to unleash the potential that I have gathered in me in the recent years.I am able to work independently and collaboratively .Ability to work in a multicultural environment .I would like to be part of a very dynamic management team that is able to cope with the dynamic business world, with the vision and ambition to transform the business to its full potential .
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Financial Aid Officer
University of Fort Hare
From April 2011
•General administration(invoicing ,accounts payable, journals, filing and quotations)
•Liaising internally and externally with sponsors ,stakeholders and donors
•Communication and correspondence
•Handle correspondence regarding student affairs, including electronic communication Communicating verbally and in writing to answer enquiries and providing information
•Liaising with clients regarding academic results, arrangements and terms of bursaries paid to students
•Conducting bursary and scholarship visits and booking venues for meetings
•Advertising bursaries ,scholarships, learnerships ,graduate programmes to students
•Have a successful track record of building and managing relationships with internal and external partners to achieve communication objectives .
partners and associates
• Communicating with sponsors, partners and associates
• Carrying out bursary processes and procedures to students
• Conveying the message between sponsors and students
• Planning the bursary visits
• Making sure that sponsored students are being catered for • Processing allowances for students
• Advertising bursaries, learner ships, graduate programmes to students
• Monitoring and recording bursary information
• Processing refunds to sponsored students
Financial Aid, University of Fort Hare
• Assisting with administrative work
• Faxing, emailing and scanning documents
• Ordering stationery
• Communicating with students
• Managing incoming and outgoing phone calls
University of Fort Hare Inkwenkwezi Trust
I was a mentor of the University of Fort Hare Inkwenkwezi Trust where I was mentoring grade 11 and 12 learners.
University of Fort Hare Student Representative Council
(SRC) where I was given a responsibility of being a gender officer.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Fort Hare
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more