I believe to be organized with set goals, a problem solver, I always think rationally and realistic. Very much competent, able to multi-task, go getter eager to learn and confident
Customer Relations officer
February 2011 - November 2012
Duties: Administrating the day to day bookings of clients for fabrication training and general administration of the fabrication training office.
• Provide assistance to the training department to ensure good customer relations.
• Take a leading role in booking Wispeco's clients for fabrication training, ensuring the classes are fully booked and attended. Friendly answering of telephones, creating and sending of invoices, collecting proof of payments and compiling payment summaries
• Maintain the client bookings database
• Liaise with internal and external parties with regards to the administration of training courses presented in Alrode as well as Durban, Cape Town and any other provinces.
• Prepare showrooms for tea and lunch times & ordering lunch platters on time.
• Take responsibility for the stationary and showroom stores by ordering, receiving, controlling and managing stock levels as well as arranging payment to suppliers
• Print certificates timeously for all trainees and collect all relevant documentation for BEE audit purposes.
• Manage petty cash
• Communicating with customers, co-workers and learners on a daily basis to provide information or administrative support
• Providing support to fabrication trainers and manager
Ref: Melissa Botha (Unit Manager)
Sales Admin Assistant
Up to December 2013
• Duties: Provide assistance to the sales department to ensure good customer relations.
• Friendly answering of telephone, taking and forwarding of messages.
• Assist with running reports and give feedback on these reports (investigate queries on reports)
• File reports for audit purposes
• Update monthly sales reports (various reports)
• Invoice marketing fund charges and check payments received are allocate to correct accounts
• Manage the usage of the Sales Pool car; arrange services and general maintenance of car.
• Update customer account status and rep codes.
• Invoice die charges and capture payments.
• Send all Wispeco communication (prices increase, newsletters etc) via communication database, and maintain and update this database
• Take responsibility for the stationary store (ordering, receiving, and controlling stock levels).
• Collect all documentation for BEE audit purposes with regards to suppliers that you deal with.
• Ensure key 1 and safety regulations are adhered to at all times
• Assisting and maintaining 20 Keys
• Providing support to sales representatives and manager
Follow all other instructions in the workplace
Qualifications & Certifications
Editor of school Magazine
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more