Claim you profile
Customer Services And Reservations Agent
From October 2010
Working as part of a close team that deals with a ticketing queries and a large range of other services.
• Dealing with passengers whom have missed their flight and assisting them with their rebooking.
• Collecting revenue from ticket changes, excess baggage and promotional airport offers.
• Adhering to all the correct procedures required to carry out my role
• Working in the secure sales report dealing with vast quantities of money and making sure that there are no discrepancies at the end of the day.
• Working in the ticket support position for the benefit of our ground staff community whom may need to call the helpline for simple or complex queries as well as our colleagues from other airlines.
• Keeping track of cross-boarder tickets and making sure unscrupulous agents whom issue such tickets are reported, and possible passengers whom try to deceive BA.
• Working in the One World Transfers role (OGSC) to ensure that our high risk possible missed connections are met and rapidly escorted by our trained A3 colleagues to their respective flights, by Creating the tasks and allocating these tasks whilst at the same time prioritising whom is to be assisted and when.
• Dealing with other airlines in the One World Alliance, including JAL, Iberia, Finair, Qantas, American Airlines and Cathay Pacific, in order to make the OGSC experience as beneficiary to the passengers as possible
• Working in the Rebookers role on the day and night shifts, in order to make sure that our passengers encounter the least hassle when they are in danger of, or have missed their connections due to a late inbound aircraft.
• Liaising between the Rebookers, One World Allocator, FMU, HAC, A3 Colleagues and Aircraft pilots using a variety of specialised communication media in order to make the passengers transfer as seamless as possible.
• Using highly specialised software to carry out all the above roles
• Making sure that whatever the situation passengers are dealt with as an individual...
Customer Service Agent
March 2008 - September 2010
Work as part of large team to enhance the customer experience for passengers flying with BA.
• On hand to ensure passengers are informed about their trip and know where they are going and when at all times. Keeping the passengers well informed about the benefits of travelling with BA.
• Learning how to work with colleagues at different levels in a large organisation (protocol etc).
• Help to solve passenger problems at most levels to reach a solution that is beneficial to the passenger, the company and myself.
• Learning how to deal with difficult situations and being able to work with others to coordinate actions that help passengers and staff to progress efficiently and effectively i.e. during times of disruption.
• Learning how to communicate in a more formal way and within a more rigid business setting.
Barchester Paternoster Nursing home
December 2002 - March 2008
Home which offers a variety of services for the care of the elderly frail and elderly mentally Ill.
• Assisting the residents with their daily needs giving them as much independence as possible without harming themselves or others around them.
• Taking care of my assigned resident, (this can be more than one depending on experience. I currently have 3).
• Learning how to deal with difficult situations. Residents are known to become agitated, aggressive, very confused and scared. It is a great skill to be able to know how to diffuse a potentially dangerous situation.
• Communicating and keeping the residents actively aware and stimulated within their environment, and tailoring the care according to the residents level of dementia (individuality is extremely important).
Space designs kitchen sales
December 2001 - August 2002
Small company specialising in selling designer kitchens to consumers.
• Worked at front desk, meeting and greeting visitors. Dealt with clients on the phone, often dealing with many of their requests.
• I was actively responsible for ensuring that calls where dealt with efficiently, and attended to ad-hoc duties such as posting urgent mail, ordering stationery and typing out letters and reports.
• I was responsible for filing invoices, making sure that client payments where up to date, and chasing up outstanding payments
• Heavy use of Microsoft Office tools for typing, creating presentations, and logging customer details. I am also an excellent copy typist with a 45-50 wpm rate.
• Worked to tight deadlines.
Sales Consultant / Stock Controller
Business where I worked as part of a sales team to sell African Style textiles (Batik Clothes).
• Drive and ambition to be the best enabled me to achieve my daily, weekly and monthly key performance indicators and targets.
• I was responsible for securing orders of cloths for the customers and approaching and creating new customer base
• Improved my ability to plan and prioritise my work load in order to meet client deadlines, allowing me to improve my time management skills
• Delivering a quality and exceptional level of service to customers at all times was clearly evident by my excellent results in Mystery shopping tests that where organised by the owners of the company
Qualifications & Certifications
Business Information systems
B and English
Girls High School Harare
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.