Bangalore, KA, India
April 2013 - June 2013
Project Title: "Heat transfer analysis of radiation cooled thrust shell for Satellite to be in its required orbital path".
Duration: 2 months (01-04-2013 to 01-06-2013)
Place: Defense Research & Development and Laboratory, Hyderabad Description:
• Once a satellite is launched into orbit, the force of gravity tends to pull it toward the Earth.
• But by moving fast enough, it falls in a curved path and circles the Earth. So orbit is something like a controlled fall.
• For that, The Objective is to determine the Heat Transfer Coefficient and find the outside Wall Temperature, gas Side Wall Temperature in the converging-Diverging nozzle by doing radiation Thrust Cooling by taking some Experimental values of NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration).
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation
June 2013 - July 2013
• Literature Review of Bus Engine.
• Improvements to the Existing Facility/System.
• Future Scope of Study
Project Title: Comparative Analysis of Automotive Thermostat in I.C Engine.
Team Members: 2
• The automotive cooling system has unrealized potential to improve internal combustion engine performance through enhanced coolant temperature control and maintaining the engine operating temperature. Advanced automotive thermal management systems use controllable actuators (e.g., smart thermostat valve).
• Three Types of Thermostats: 1.Bellows Type Thermostat, 2.Wax type of thermostat, 3.Bimetallic Thermostat.
• The thermostat is located where the fluid leaves the engine. The plumbing around the thermostat sends the fluid back to pump directly if the thermostat is closed. If it's open, the fluid goes through the radiator first and then back to the pump.
• In those proved that Wax type thermostat is the best one for I.C Engines.
Qualifications & Certifications
Rajiv Gandhi University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more