Operation and MIS
From December 2012
• Handling Salary vertical(All reports pertaining to salaried customers).
• Monitoring Ledger accounts for group certification, Preparing inputs related to Retail Liability for Basel lll.
• Handling MIS related Liabilty Products, Score card, Cross sell MIS and Branch Tracker which shows the performance of branch.
• Coordinating with Analyst and Product team for new requirement, understanding the logic and implementing the same within TAT.
• Reconciliation of GL Accounts's.
• Extracting data from SQL and preparing reports for analyzing which product and customers are profitable to guide the RM's and Branch to focus on same.
• Coordinating with BPRG for automation of reports.
Senior Associate - Business Intelligence Team
HSBC ELECTRONIC & DATA PROCESSING (I) PVT LTD
January 2010 - December 2012
• Preparing cards profitability report, invoice breakup of Visa and also the financial for joint venture entity while raising invoice on the same.
• Monitoring the general ledger accounts for group certification and ensuring service tax and TDS is paid on time.
• Preparing quarterly MIS related to Visa and Master cards and for business and group reporting, also preparing dashboards for management. Checking MIS related to Cards, Insurance and Investments. Ensuring all MIS are released on TAT with zero defect, Preparing inputs related to Retail Assets for Base ll.
• Preparing MIS for Asia Pacific Reporting.
• Maintaining data of all RM's and coordinating with Branches for updating details of RM's.
• Preparing performance report of RM's for different products and resolving queries.
• Advising provision for expenses and income and preparing banking statistical return for RBI.
Finance Team Member
HSBC OPERATIONS & PROCESSING ENT.(I) PVT LTD
August 2008 - December 2009
• Over viewed Bank accounts daily and scrutinize monthly ledger. Handled entire accounting in TALLY 9
• Managed accounting monthly expenses such as Depreciation, Prepaid, Payroll, Liability and Provisioning.
• Reviewed, reconciled & cleared debtors account, suspense account & prepared monthly invoices. Overviewed statutory related remittances & ensured getting paid within due date.
• Performed monthly calculation and payment of, TDS, Service Tax & filed quarterly TDS Return, Half Yearly Service Tax Return.
• Prepared monthly MIS & as per requirement and made daily queries of Internal Customers & External Customers.
• Issued monthly issuance of TDS Certificate & maintained entire filing work. Handled entire admin related work.
EMI Banking & Processing Team Member
HSBC OPERATIONS & PROCESSING ENT.(I) PVT LTD
June 2006 - August 2008
• Monitored PAN INDIA, PDCS & ECS presentation and PDC representation. Maintained records of transaction of suspense accounts. Handled cash and cheque suspense account for daily transaction done from branches & collections to reverse the amount to loan accounts.
• Reconciled suspense a/c's for all assets products on daily basis & efficiently handled customer correspondence for varied activities. (EMI refunds, change of confirmation of repayment mode etc.)
• Reversed the credits from the loan a/c's due to cheque returns in savings a/c's. (as loan A/c being on Standing Instructions).
• Refunded excess credit recovered for active and closed loan accounts by issuing Cashier Orders & credited clear terms to loan A/c's where the repayment mode is through Electronic Clearing System and Post Dated cheques for PAN India.
• Handled PAN India queries received through Electronic complaint Dairy System (EDS) and E-helpline from various branches, call- centre and collection department.
• Laisoned with internal and external customers for issues and concerns related to Retail Assets & transferred disbursal amount to customer through RTGS.
Welingkar Institute of Management
Tele Broking Agent
November 2005 - June 2006
• Placed orders (buying/selling) shares on behalf of the customers & placed orders of IPO on behalf of the customer.
• Intimated customers in case if there is any shortage of shares.
THE BHARAT COOP BANK LTD
March 2005 - September 2005
• Handled counter interacting with customer and maintained entries of Cash Receipts & Payments in Bank System.
• Processed the application forms for opening Saving & Current Bank A/c ; cleared cheques, prepared Drafts & Pay-orders etc.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more