i am a people's person, have a personality to complement as well.I posses excellent communication skills and i am fluent in English,Sotho and Zulu. I have studied Bachelors degree in Social Work and have worked with various organizations within and outside my field of study making it safe for me to say very good with problem solving,analyzing,prioritizing,time management and dealing with people in general.
I am computer literate,I learn fast and easily adapt. I am confident working alone yet i do very well i a team also.
Granted a chance, i believe i would very well in a job offered.
Volunteer Social Worker
Rekopane Inclusive Development Center
From January 2013
* To over see the holistic wellbeing of the children at the center.
* To maximize good relationship and advocate in between the children, the school and their homes.
* To perform referrals of children to other Special schools for children with disabilities.
* To collaborate with the other child welfare and child protective departments in ensuring the protection and welfare of the children.
* Dealing with the sponsors who donate for the center.
* To provide Counseling and support to the parents of these children.
* To help the children get appropriate grants they require.
Name of the Employer: Lesotho Planned, Parenthood Association (LPPA the youth center)
Duration: As long as one is available.
Position Held: Active Volunteer member.
Key Tasks: Sensitizing the youth about issues that affect
* Educating the youth about their sexual reproductive rights/health
Through road shows and various activities i.e. dramas poetry
* Visiting orphanages to show support.
Name of the employer: Millennium Challenge Account (MCA)
Duration: 01 January to 31st March
Key Tasks To conduct research and collect data
* To administer questioners and conduct interviews for all the respondents and households selected.
* Monitor and Evaluate data collection process.
Name of the Employer: Baylor College of Medicine Children's
From August 2007
To respond appropriately and investigate
In all cases involving children.
* To ensure that children's rights are protected and they have access to their basic needs.
* To advocate and intervene on behalf of abused children, women and men.
* To open Files for clients that are laying a charge against the other person.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
➢ Ability to work effectively under pressure
➢ Public speaking, facilitation and negotiation skills
➢ Conflict management and Problem solving skills Client service and administrative orientated.
Letlhogonolo Molongoana Social development (SASSA Kagiso)
Tel: 011 951 2208
Cell: 074 764 2324
Mrs. Anna Masango Ned bank Branch Manager
Tell: 011 90 17000
Cell: +27 845081 929
Mrs Ma Neo Rakotsoane Social Worker Baylor Clinic Lesotho
Foundation of Lesotho
Up to July 2009
Key Tasks: Providing Pre-test and Post test Counseling
* Intervention on related problems concerning clients.
* Screening patients for HIV.
* Adherence 1, 2 and 3 to antiretroviral drugs, constant follow up on the adherence sessions and client's coping abilities.
* Maintaining records and reports of served clients.
* Providing Defaulter tracking for patients and home visits.
* Providing counseling and referral services to pregnant women for Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT)
Name of the Employer: Child and Gender Protection Unit (CGPU)
Up to August 2008
To remove and convey children indeed of
Care to places of safety, halfway houses
And centers of protection.
* Providing counseling and enforcing protective measures to children in need of care.
* Providing family counseling to broken marriages, abused children and men.
Name of the Employer: Child and gender Protection Unit (CGPU)
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelors Degree in Social Work
National University of Lesotho
St. Catherine's high school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more