Software and Web Development professional with over 10 years background in systems analysis, software and database programming mostly within the Oil and Gas industry. Proven abilities in technical innovation, quick adaptation to new and available technologies utilizing a proactive approach to problem solving. Work closely and effectively with all levels of management to satisfy project/productivity requirements.
Specialties:Software development, Database design, Systems analysis, Report automation, Web design and development,
• Languages: Visual C#, XAML (WPF/Silverlight), MVVM, LINQ, Visual Basic 6, VBA (Excel and Access), SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Java
• Database: Oracle, SQL Server
• Compilers, Technology and Development Tools: Oracle Application Express (APEX), Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server Reporting Services, IntelliJ IDEA, TOAD for Oracle/SQL Server, Aqua Data Studio, SQL Tools, LINQPad
Senior Software Developer / IT / Database Engineer
JGC - SHDS Project
May 2011 - May 2011
Handling IT, in-house construction software development and support, development of helper applications and database design and management as well as support in schedule and progress control.
- Designed and developed Construction Support System (CS2) for iCMS using Silverlight, Entity Framework, MVVM and SQL Server for iCMS integration.
- Analysis of existing systems to formulate solutions and enhancements for future projects.
- Ad-hoc report development using SSRS
- Data extraction and automation with PowerPivot (Excel) and T-SQL for power end-user consumption.
JGC - Pearl GTL Project (JGC/KBR)
February 2008 - April 2011
JGC - Pearl GTL Project (JGC/KBR), RLIC, Qatar 2008 to 2011
Provide technical support for Field Control (Project Controls) Department and development of business and database application/systems (Oracle Application Express/APEX, PL/SQL, Visual Studio 2008) used for progress monitoring and developing in-house desktop and web applications.
• Designed, lead, developed and implemented a piping progress and integration system used by most of the piping related departments for close monitoring and report generation of piping progress.
• Developed and introduced a more efficient web-based site safety observation (SOC System) and quality assurance (FOC System) reporting system which allows all employees and ADT members to report site safety behaviors, incidents, hazards and quality assurance.
• Designed and developed a web-based clinic application used in four separate clinics within the project utilizing a centralized and secure Oracle database.
• Developing ad-hoc business intelligence reports for quick analysis and aid crucial management decision making.
Database Specialist / Software Engineer
February 2006 - December 2007
JGC - SP678 Project (TIJD), Assaloyeh, Iran 2006 to 2007
Database Specialist / Software Engineer
Provide technical and operational support in Material Control System. Developed Test Package Database System (MS Access, Visual Basic) for monitoring and used in preparation of test package, punch clearing up to final visual inspection and handover.
• Developed a very crucial material shortage analysis application that helps support determining material shortages for immediate procurement and construction.
• Demonstrated superior database analytical skills in solving problems and providing immediate solutions.
• Lead a group of staff to cooperatively contribute and build the data required for material shortage analysis.
November 2005 - January 2006
JGC - CMA Project, Nanhai, China 2005 to 2006
Responsible in operation and customization support for Construction Management System (CMS) specifically Welding Control System, Field Change System and Material Control System. Creating customized programs and utility system.
Oberthur Card Systems
May 2005 - August 2005
Developing Mobile Card Configurator Application by creating business level interface as well as low-level interface for integrating mobile java applet into the application that can be used to create mobile card image and the card itself. The development environment used here is a proprietary development tool called e-WAM (a Rapid Application Development tool with integrated toolset for building Active Models® of business-critical applications)
Programmer / Systems Analyst
Luzon Development Bank
May 2004 - April 2005
Responsible for developing many Visual Basic 6 database programs like Check Clearing Report Utility, PABX monitoring software, Human Resources Management all in one program (Payroll, Leaves, DTR, Employees Information), Automatic Depreciation System, FTP automated downloading utility and others that is being used by different departments and branches in LDB. Also created a web site to present properties for sale and other information of the bank online.
• Developed various in-house software systems and integrated to existing systems that maximizes the company's benefits on IT investment.
HRD (S) Pte., Ltd.
March 2001 - May 2004
• Created programs used in house plan details encoding using MS Access (VBA) as a front-end and Oracle 9i as the back-end database. Usually involved in developing utility-type application development using Visual Basic 6.
Qualifications & Certifications
Technological University of the Philippines
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more