Leisure services director with 12 years’ experience in CLUB MED resorts around the world, has extensive experience in international tourism. Direct and coordinate multiple projects and services with multicultural teams. Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility. Skilled at multitasking. Speak fluent French, Arabic and English.
I started 12 years ago as a choreographer in Clubmed Hammamet in Tunisia and I moved on to Marocco, Bahamas, Malaysia. by the end of 2005 I reached another level in my carrier and I become entertainment manager, I manage international teams in Malaysia, Maxico, Bali and Mauritius Isle. My current job as leisure services manager started 3 years ago in 2009 after a difficult assessment in Paris headquarter office and I became for the first time part of the head management of the resorts, Im managing now 6 services : Spa ceter, entertainment division , sports division, children care center, discovery center and water sports center.
: Europe and Asia
• Solid understanding of advertising categories such as print, on-line, magazines and promotions.
• Written and verbal communications and presentation skills.
• Networking and relationship building skills.
• Negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Computer skills and proficiency in Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
• Successful experience building creative packages.
• Participated with the management team in setting sales strategy for both current and new products and track sales results (actual vs. goal).
• Participated in sales calls independently.
• Demonstrated sense of urgency and accountability for overall success of the resorts.
• Met and exceeded revenue goals set for the individual and the entertainment categories.
Stage manager, Entertainment Manager
Club Med resorts
Leisure services director (hotel leisure operation)
North of Africa and America
• Responsible for directing rehearsals to instruct dancers in areas of dance steps and techniques to achieve desired effects.
• Perform tasks of designing dances for individual dancers, fashion shows special events and for dancers ranging from beginners to professionals.
• Handle responsibilities of developing ideas for creating dances, keeping notes and sketches to record influences.
• Guide dancers on how to stand and move properly as well as teach correct dance
techniques to help prevent injuries.
• Perform the tasks of recording dance movements and their technical aspects by understanding of the patterns and formations of choreography.
• Responsible for giving direction to stage dance presentations for various forms of
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more