TRANSLATION, NOTARIZATION OF DOCUMENTS, HANDLING LEGAL ISSUES RELATED TO FAMILY, PROPERTY MATTERS
LEGAL AID FORUM
From June 2011
ONE OF THE PARTNER OF THE FIRM AND HANDLING NOTARY, LITIGATION AND PROPERTY ISSUES
January 2006 - May 2011
WORKED AS ASSOCIATE ADVOCATE
Up to December 2006
* Appearing before various Sub-ordinate & District Courts, Quasi-Judicial Authorities, Tribunals, Arbitration, Consumer Forums, Lok Adalaths, Appellate Authorities, DRT etc.,
* Dealt matters involving Civil Law, Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Consumer Law, Labour laws, Motor Vehicle Act, Insurance Law, Negotiable Instrument Act, etc.
* Research, Find and Interpret the Acts/ laws/ Provisions/ Policies/ Schemes.
* Handling legal notices by issuing or by replying the legal notice, if required then to settle the matter amicably at the notice stage to avoid the Litigation.
* Legal recoveries (including filing of 138 complaints, private complaints, civil suits etc.)
PROPERTY & AGREEMENT
* Tracing & scrutiny of title & submission of title report w.r.t to immovable property.
* Drafting of Deeds like Sale deed, Agreement to Sell, Joint Development Agreement, MOU, Partition, Will, Gift, Mortgage, Settlement, Release, GPA, etc.
* Registration of all Deeds & Documents.
* Arrangement for Liaison with BBMP, BDA, Revenue & Other Authorities to obtain Khatha, Encumbrance Certificate, Tax, RTC, and other revenue records, etc.
* Drafting & Vetting of Agreements including Lease, Leave & License, LOI etc.
* Drafting and vetting of Contracts, MOU etc. (with service providers, franchisees/agencies, Channel Partners, Direct Selling Agents, Promotes & Developers, Contractors etc.)
Qualifications & Certifications
Maharani's colleage, Mysore University
Place/Centre where the advocate is