B.TECH WITH 14 YRS OF EXP IN TESTING MANAGEMENT,TESTING PRACTICE HEAD,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,FRAME WORK DESIGN,TESTING ADVISER,TEST ARCHITECT,TEST CONSULTANT, AGILE PROCESS-SCRUM,TEAM,MOBILE APP & SITE TESTING,AUTOMATED & MANUAL TESTING,WEB & CLOUD,SCM.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From February 2013
Software Testing, Test Architect, Test Management, Test Project Delivery Management, Mobile Site & App Testing, Quality Assurance, Testing Adviser, TCoE, Frame work & Testing Tools Analyser & Agile Process (Scrum).
Total Software Testing Experience: 14 years; Test Manager: 4+ yrs; Mobile Site & App Testing: 2 yrs; Scrum Master: 2+ yrs; Automated Testing: 8 yrs; Agile (Scrum) QA Practice: 2+ yrs; Development: 2 yrs.
Technical & Executive Leadership Test Project Delivery Management Test Maturity Model Integrated (TMMI)
Test Management Approach (TMap) Agile (Scrum) Process Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
Software Quality Assurance Automation Test Architect System Automation
Strategy, Estimations & Cost Control Quality Audits & Compliances System Analysis & Integration
Status Reporting & Documentation Scope & Release Management Metrics Development
Performance Management Client Management Risk Mitigation & Control
E-commerce sites Web Based applications Desktop & other applications
Hyderabad as Program Manager
KANTAR ITP Ltd
May 2010 - March 2012
• Sep'06 - Nov'09: Mahindra Satyam Computer Services Ltd., Chennai as Test Manager.
• May'03 - Sep'06: Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd., Chennai as Test Lead.
May 2010 - March 2012
• Team Size 26
• Teams Handled: Manual Testing Team, Automation Testing, Performance Testing Team & Penetration Testing Wing
• Type of Testing Projects: Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Penetration (Security) Testing, Automation Testing and System & Regression Testing.
• Developing and maintaining testing methodology.
• Defining test strategies for projects.
• Coordinating the work of test teams and monitoring their performance.
• Following up any outstanding open test risks / issues.
• Managing the gathering of results.
• Scrum Master
• Compiling test metrics for management.
• Reporting to senior managers on progress and issues.
• Identify test approaches that optimise the delivery schedule.
• Planning and estimating.
• Arranging team meetings and workshops.
• Advising clients on Testing best practice.
• Projects at Kantar ITP, Hyderabad:
• Kantar Business Solution (KBS) Testing Project- Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehouse, ETL, COGNOS, INFORMATICA &SQL Server
• Kantar Media Testing project- Windows XP, Mac, C#.Net , Sql Server, Sybase, QTP, TCL, Shell Scripting
• Spark Studio Testing Project- Windows Xp with .Net 4.0 framework, Visual Studio 2010, Oscar db, Dimensions db, SQL Server 2010 db, Ettrick controls, QTP & Shell Scripting.
• Miriad Testing project- Windows XP SP2, MSDE, QTP
• TNS testing project- Windows XP with .Net and SharePoint, QTP
• Kantar World Panel - Windows XP, Mac, .Net, Selenium & Shell Scripting.
• Adhoc Projects - Penetration Testing
Online Banking and Capital
January 2007 - November 2009
Team Size 45
• Supervised the testing teams and allocated resources for the projects.
• Administered the functions of the Testing Team; carried out the estimation and planning and prioritized he task.
• Effectively designed the metrics and status report of the project and test reports (test cases execution, defect and testing).
• Steered efforts in developing the test plan and test analysis for manual and automation.
• Project Name Vendor Collaboration Solution (VCS) for VCS, USA
Mahindra Satyam Computer Services Ltd
September 2006 - November 2009
QTP & MQC
September 2006 - November 2009
• Significantly involved in managing the Testing teams and Allocate resources to projects.
• Instrumental in spearheading the testing team in handling estimation, planning and prioritizing the tasks for automation (QTP & MQC) as well as manual testing.
• Played an active role in preparing the test strategy, effort estimation, test plan, testing reports & metrics.
• Effectively executed risk analysis, reviews and audits
• Administered complete recruitment, mentoring, team building and assessment.
• Took part in:
a. Pre-sales and TCoE (Testing Center of Excellency) activities.
b. Enhancing the testing process for testing tools and manual testing.
c. Testing ROI (Return On Investment)
• Bagged the "Star Associate" Award.
• Project Name NextGen Project for Citco, U.K
September 2006 - December 2006
Team Size 15
• Supervised Testing Team; developed the test plan and executed test analysis for manual and automation.
• Steered efforts in designing the test reports (test cases execution, defect and testing), metrics and creating checklist documents for review.
• Significantly administered the work distribution.
• Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd., Chennai as Test Lead
Role Test Lead
QTP & QC
Health Insurance, & BFSI
September 2006 - November 2009
QTP & QC
TELUS Imagine for TELUS
January 2006 - September 2006
TELUS Corporation is the largest telecommunications company in Western Canada and the second largest in the country. It provides a wide range of wire line and wireless telecommunications products and services including data, Internet Protocol (IP), voice, video and entertainment services.
• Domain: Telecom & Billing; Testing Tool: QTP & QC; Team Size: 14
• Served as a team lead for Testing Team of Telus Imagine application for TELUS at Vancouver, Canada.
• Developed the test plan and test analysis for manual end to end testing.
• Designed the test reports (test cases execution, defect and testing) and carrying out work distribution.
• Oversaw preparation of the metrics (test coverage).
• Sustained as well as organised meeting between developer and testers to resolve the critical issues (defects).
• Executed reviews all the test cases and maintaining test cases for each test phase.
• Preparing the traceability matrix for requirement to test conditions
Right Price Project (eQuoting)
August 2004 - December 2005
for Kaiser Permanente (KP), USA
The goal of the Right Price project (product) is to design, build and implement more efficient UW and Pricing processes, supported by a new organization structure utilizing NPS pricing and UW technology. Rate modelling tool enable business to adjust rating formulas.
• Domain: Health Insurance (Group Insurance); Testing Tool: QTP & MQC, Rational Robot; Team Size: 15
• Actively lead the testing team of NPS Right Price (equating) insurance application for Kaiser Permanente at offshore, Chennai.
• Designed the test plan and test cases for manual and automation testing.
• Developed the test reports (test cases execution, defect and testing).
• Significantly involved in arranging the meeting between developer and testers to resolve the Critical issues (Defects).
May 2003 - December 2006
• Projects Handled
August 2003 - July 2004
project for Bank of America, USA
Online Mortgage Application System - A Web-based application designed to enhance the customer and associate experience through the first mortgage sales, approval, and delivery processes.
• Domain: Banking (Finance); Testing Tool: QTP (For Frame work) & MQC; Team Size: 12
May 2003 - July 2003
Assignments & Call Reports project for Morgan Stanley & Co., USA
The Branch Origination Group heavily relies on the PWM Assignment database to manage and act upon the numerous leads they receive, approximately 150 per month.
• Domain: Banking (Finance); Testing Tool: Winrunner & MQC; Team Size: 10
Member Technical Staff
HCL Technologies Ltd
November 2000 - May 2003
RAS InfoTech Ltd
April 1999 - November 2000
• Ensures that the team is fully functional and productive
• Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions
• Removes barriers
• Shields the team from external interferences
• Ensures that the process is followed, including issuing invitations to daily scrums, sprint reviews, and sprint planning
• Facilitates the daily scrums
TEST ARCHITECT & MANAGERIAL:
• Provides Technical Leadership and Strategic Direction.
• Helps Formulate & Develop effective Test Architecture (Manual & automation) per organizational needs.
• Influences the organization's future direction, strategy and planning.
• Participates in test planning for all products and owns the test artifacts such as test specs, test Plan, etc.
• Lead test automation tool selection process and Frame work model for an automated testing harness.
PERFORMANCE & FUNCTIONAL:
• Performing various testing for the software, preparing the test strategies and deploying test resources; conducting bug scrubs and interacting with development team for time to time to understand requirements.
• Carrying out the test scenario reviews and generating reports; handling engineering of test cases design / strategies for design verification / product validation.
• Handling risk assessment, defects management and preparing / validating the test data.
• Effectively carried out data collection & analysis as well as requirement analysis.
• Liaised for the cycle of product right from test planning; providing inputs in system test planning, preparing test spec pager, test case out line documents.
• Played a significant role in designing as well as reviewing all the test cases (manual & automated scripts) and carrying out impact analysis.
• Effectively carried out meeting between the developer and testers to resolve the critical issues (defects).
• Prepared the test cases (Manual & Automated (QTP & Test Director) for each test phase.
• Instrumental in monitoring as well as training the testers in Group...
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics and Communication
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more