o Good interpersonal communication skills
o Result oriented and self motivated
o Hardworking, analytic, creative and innovative
o Cooperative open minded team player able to work under pressure
o Honest; reliable; resourceful and self disciplined.
Technical Consultant Engineer
AQE School (Pretoria)
From June 2012
Teaching Computer Application Technology,Physical Sciences, Technology and Mathematics
August 2010 - June 2012
Project management; Asset management; Piping design;
Maintenance of mining critical equipment and machinery; maintenance of centrifugal pumps; repair of electric motor, maintenance of conveyor belts, repair of screw conveyors; repair and maintenance of chain repair of wagon tipplers; maintenance and repair of the vibro block making machine(VBC); Team leading; Conflict resolution
October 2008 - September 2009
Attending to the block plant; Evaluation of the maintenance
systems; Maintenance of block plant critical equipment; Preparing maintenance schedules; Assisting in dust arrest methods; Implementation of maintenance strategies.Other roles include but not limited to (Capital Materials Handling Projects Department)
1. Ensure that a comprehensive Project Quality Specification data pack has been handed over and is available to the Quality Team appointed on the project at hand.
• Ensure a thorough understanding of all relevant project specification documents as applicable to the project at hand
• Raise any queries pertaining to documentation interpretation or other lack of clarity with the assigned Project Engineer and /or Project Manager.
• Verify that all referenced documents mentioned in any specification provided as part of the handover-pack is available and if not, request these from the Project Engineer and / or Project Manager. Ensure that these are also available to all Inspectors assigned to the team. What about revision control and distribution matrix?
2. Attendance of QA and Procurement Kick-off-Meetings:
• Internal with Engineering/Project Management/Procurement/QA departments
3. Project Quality Plan:
• Ensure thorough understanding of contents and ensure that this is being applied and adhered to. Report any uncertainties and amendment requirements in order to regularly update the document to ensure its continued relevance throughout all s
amaveni high school
May 2006 - August 2006
teaching maths and physics
On a project to verify and document the maintenance optimization body of knowledge into the VETASI (company) system for Debswana Diamond Company(Botswana)
Trainee mechanical engineer
Task and Key Responsibilities:
Mining and Mineral processing for chrome includes milling and concentrating and smelting of concentrates. My work duties in this areas include-
• Planning, implementation and control of resources for minor and major plant maintenance strategies on a weekly, monthly basis.
• Allocating and supervision of artisans to various sections for planned preventative maintenance in line with skills ability, material and time allocation.
• Investigation and recommending solutions for engineering incidents and operations improvements and recurring breakdowns.
• Participating in work safety initiatives programmes and closure of supervision gaps in line with safety of man at work which cover planned task observation for individual and group tasks.
• Ensuring statutory industrial regulations are complied with for all plant equipment is met.
• Commissioning of new plant equipment in line with human and operation interface in line with safety and operation conformance.
• Looking into overall maintenance services which cover both mining and residential facilities .These services include; power reticulation and consumption monitoring, water reticulation and monitoring.
• Providing maintenance resources on callout for services.
• Drawing weekly and monthly inspection report equipment in both mining and residential areas in line with safety and conformance checks.
• Daily and periodic maintenance on trackless mining machinery with the emphasis on preventative main
Lecturing UNISA B-Tech Engineering students and provide guidance with assignments
Courses presented are engineering mathematics ,engineering drawing, strength of materials and physics
teaching.maths,physical sciences and computer application technology upto grade 12
Qualifications & Certifications
BSc Honours degree in Mechanical Engineering
University of Zimbabwe