Research Associate, Related to Different IEEE Domains
From May 2013
Data Mining, etc)
No. Of Research Papers Publications:
In International Journals: 5
International Conferences: 3
International Journal of Research Sciences and Advanced Engineering
Internal Journal of Merging Technology and Advanced Research in Computing
First International Conference on Advancements in Engineering and Management (ICAEM-2011)
Engineering & Technology
1. "Multiple Databases with Record Linkage Algorithm, ", Dr.D.Vasumathi, M.Ravikanth, B.Mallikarjuna Reddy, International Conference on Advanced Computing Methodologies (ICACM-2011), Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad, December 9-10, 2011.
2. "Graph Cut Approach Using De-duplication, " Dr.D.Vasumathi, M.Ravikanth, B.Mallikarjuna Reddy, 2nd International Conference on Advancements in Engineering and Management (ICAEM-2013), Royal Institute of Technology & Science, Hyderabad, February 27-28, 2013.
3. " Hierarchical Cluster Filtering Processing for Large Scale web search engine, ", Dr.D.Vasumathi, M.Ravikanth, B.Mallikarjuna Reddy, First International Conference on Advancements in Engineering and Management (ICAEM-2011), Royal Institute of Technology & Science, Hyderabad, January 27-28, 2013.
A New Approach to Optical Networks Security
From June 2011
Attack Aware Routing and Wavelength Assignment, ", Dr. Vaka Murali Mohan, B.Mallikarjuna Reddy, K.R.N.Kiran kumar, National Conference on Computing, Communication and Sensor Network, Purushottam Institute of Engineering & Technology, Rourkela, October 29-30, 2011
6. "ISP Security for DDoS Attacks, " B.Mallikarjuna Reddy, K.R.N. Kiran Kumar, National Conference on Research Trends in Computer Science and Technology, CMR College of Engineering and Technology, Medchal, Hyderabad, January 27-28, 2012
7. " Workshop on Linux, ", B.Mallikarjuna Reddy, National workshop on Linux, Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College, Department of Computer Applications, Trichirapalli, January-28,2009.
M.Tech Project under Prof.K.R.N.Kiran Kumar
" Self Reconfigurable Wireless Mesh Networks (NS2)"
December 2011 - August 2012
Improve the Channel Efficiency and reduce the bandwidth demands.
- Previous multi hop Networks show the problems in data transmission like link failures and interference problems. Its show the performance levels are less. Newly Multi radio implements Autonomous Reconfiguration systems. Its provide the good performance results.
• " Effective Navigation of Query Results Based on Concept Hierarchies, "
Research Project under Guidance of Dr.D.Vasumathi (JNTUH)
-Using to develop Bio-Nav System with small subset results.
-Previously Display the results into navigation tree with all concepts. Here Expansion cost is high. Aim to develop new dynamic navigation tree with particular required node. Its gives the solution with less amount of navigation cost.
Editorial Board Member
International Journal of Computers Electrical and Advanced Communication Engineering
Naresh I Technologies
From April 2010
Related to Different IEEE Domains (Cloud Computing, Data Mining, etc)
In Proc. Of Conferences
List of Publications:
1. "Efficient Record Linkage Using Rapid Miner Tool, ", Dr.D.Vasumathi, M.Ravikanth, B.Mallikarjuna Reddy, International Journal of Advanced Scientific and Technical Research, http://rspublication.com/ijst/aug12/56.pdf, ISSN: 2249-9954 (online), Issue2, volume4, PP:582-588, August-2012
2. "Spread Spectrum System with DoS Attack Properties in wireless sensor networks, " Ch.V.V.Satya Narayana, G.Sanjiv Rao, B.Mallikarjuna Reddy, International Jouranl of Electronics Communication and Computer Engineering, http://www.ijecce.org/Download/conference/25.pdf, ISSN: 2249-071X (Online), Volume3, Issue 1, PP:105-108
3. "A New Approach to Optical Networks Security: Attack Aware Routing and Wavelength Assignment, ", Dr. Vaka Murali Mohan, B.Mallikarjuna Reddy, K.R.N.Kiran kumar, International Journal of Computer Application Special Issue on " 2nd National Conference - Computing, Communication and Sensor Network" CCSN 2011, ISSN:0975-887, http://research.ijcaonline.org/ccsn/number1/ccsn001.pdf, PP-1-4
Ontology Oriented Techniques
K.Adlin Suji, B.Mallikarjuna Reddy, National Level Students Technical Symposium, IFET College of Engineering, Villupuram, September-12, 2009
1. Multi Agent Systems
2. Data Mining
3. Artificial Intelligence Programming
4. Special Topics in Computer Science
5. Data Structures and Algorithms
6. Randomized Algorithms
7. Cloud Computing
8. Mobile Computing Related to Ns2
• "Monitoring Online Tests Through Data Visualization"
Agent Software- Distributed Oriented Process, ", B. Mallikarjuna Reddy
1. " Agent Software- Distributed Oriented Process, ", B. Mallikarjuna Reddy, K.Adlin Suji, National Conference on Innovations in Computing and Communication Technology, Jayaram College of Engineering& Technology, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, August 27-28,2009.
2. "Knowware Mining- A Knowledge Based Software Engineering Process, " B.Mallikarjuna Reddy, National conference on Recent Trends in Computer Applications, Excel Business School, Komarapalayam, Tamil Nadu, March-28,2009
3. " Enterprise Data Warehouse Development - OLAP, M-OLAP, R-OLAP, H-OLAP, ", B.Mallikarjuna Reddy, K.Adlin Suji, First National Conference on Blooming Techniques in IT (NACOBIT'09), Pavendar Bharathidasan College of Engineering & Technology, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, September-23,2009
4. " Vulnerability Using Attack Injection, ", B.Mallikarjuna Reddy, National Conference on Innovation in computers'11(NCIC 11), Aksheyaa College of Engineering, Kancheepuram, Chennai, Aug-20, 2011
From October 2009
National Level Student's Technical Symposium, J.J Institute of Computer Applications, Trichirapalli- Oct-1, 2009.
December 2009 - May 2010
as a monitor in online tests and identifies the learner's behavior and test quality.
- In existing online tests adding the noisy data and modify the test results and aim to provide the good assessment results. Assessment gives the behavioral patterns and conceptual relations among test items. Assessment shows in graph without modification.
National Level Student Symposium, A.V.C College of Engineering
B.Mallikarjuna Reddy, K.Adlin Suji
From March 2006
National Level Student Symposium, A.V.C College of Engineering, Mannampandal, Tamil Nadu, March 5-6, 2009.
ISP Security for DDoS Attacks
International Jouranl of Electronics Communication and Computer Engineering, B.Mallikarjuna Reddy, K.R.N. Kiran Kumar, http://www.ijecce.org/Download/conference/23.pdf, ISSN: 2249-071X (Online), Volume3, Issue 1, PP:96-99
Qualifications & Certifications
Pavendar Bharathidasan College of Engineering & Technology
Master of Computer Applications
Nagarjuna Junior College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more