Claim you profile
Provide case management services to at risk youth and families.
link, coordinate, and refer client's to other services as needed
create person centered plans for eight clients
create daily service notes on progress and lack of progress of clients towards goals
From August 2013
Day by Day family services LLC
March 2013 - June 2013
• Counseled a caseload of 10 adults with identified emotional, behavioral, and substance problems
• Provided consultation to administrators and parents regarding behavioral support planning
• Developed clinically relevant and culturally sensitive treatment plans with assigned client
• Provided consultations with potential clients regarding the process and services available
• Provided referrals to other agencies as needed to assist the clients with their needs.
• Developed discharge plans for clients when services ended
• Assessed clients for substance abuse and dependency using the Addiction Severity Index and wrote interpretive summaries
The Right Way Agency
March 2012 - December 2012
, -Lumberton, NC
• Counseled a caseload of 8 clients adolescent age 7-18 with identified emotional, and behavioral problems.
• Provided family and individual counseling
• Facilitated monthly family team meetings with clients and family members
• Facilitated weekly relapse prevention and women's issues groups for up to15 clients
• Provided case management to include contact with probation officers, teachers, and pastors.
• Developed clinically relevant and culturally sensitive treatment plans with assigned clients
Associate Professional Day-treatment
April 2011 - August 2011
Counseled adolescent age 7-18 with identified emotional and behavioral problems
Developed progress notes on client's progress towards goals.
Facilitated weekly community outings to utilize socialization skills
Transported clients to and from facility.
Qualifications & Certifications
N.C. Central University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more