Quantity Surveyor in a Consultancy
From May 2011
background, taking responsibilities for several
schemes at different stages and working with limited supervision. The workload includes
Commercial Buildings, Hotel Projects, Luxury houses and refurbishment projects.
Major Projects Involved
• Proposed Administrative Building for Disaster Management Centre at Colombo 07.
• Proposed Renovation and Refurbishment of Polonnaruwa Rest House and Galle Face Hotel -
Proposed Sun Tan Beach Resort at Passikudah.
• Proposed Twelve Storied Building for IBSL at Colombo 05.
• Proposed Building for University Hospital at Dubai.
• Preparation of Bill of Quantities.
• Checking variation, extra work and day work claims and relevant Documents for them.
• Checking Sub-contractors claims and maintaining relevant documents.
• Checking Interim/Final Valuations & Preparation of Payment Certificates.
• Site inspections and quality checking.
• Technical Auditing.
Standard Familiar with
Standard Method of Measurements
• Sri Lankan Standards 573 - SLS 573
• Standard Method of Measurement - SMM7
• Principal Of Measurement (International) - POM(I)
Conditions of Contracts
ICTAD - SCA
Qualifications & Certifications
Colombo School of Construction Technology
Surveying and Building
International College of Business and Technology
St. Peter's College Colombo
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Quantity Surveying & Construction Management
Sheffield Hallam University UK
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more