1)Possess Excellent planning and marketing skills
2)Ability of maintaining good interpersonal relationship at work place
3)Determined to meet or exceed sales goals on a consistent basis by utilizing strong interpersonal communications, organizational and presentation skills
4)Driven to exceed expectations and willing to work efficiently and effectively
5)Successful in communicating with people at all levels and with other departments as needed to best serve the customer
6)Outstanding ability to professionally and effectively deliver presentations to small and large groups
Assistant Manager -Transit Duty Free Shop
JAMANI INVESTMENT LTD
July 2011 - August 2013
(Zanzibar International airport)
• Monitoring and maintaining Shop, Store & Bond (Warehouse)
• Maintaining Inventory of stock on daily basis to keep a track of goods in the shop and to maintain and keep the shortage as low as possible
• Making & maintaining daily cash Report and stock Reports.
• Keeping Record and Document of Foreign Purchase and Local Purchase,
• Following up with Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA), Airport Customs Department for releasing goods & clearing custom document as an when goods are received from our foreign clients
• Managing a team of 16 Local staff and 5 expatriate staff with their daily routine work
• training them regularly in sales, customer service and cash/credit card in our cash machine software (Till Magic) which includes different foreign currencies such as (USD, EURO, POUND, AED, OMR and 5 other major currencies)
• Planning new strategies and promotional ideas to increase sales, business and also enhance our staff's customer service skills
• Responsible for meeting our Stores goals and overall quality of service
• Personally visit potential, new and existing customers to facilitate new business
• Skilled in consultative selling, negotiating contracts, forming alliances and partnering with others.
• Assess performance of Team Members Audit reports/Monthly reports.
• Present Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly sales report to Assistant Director/CEO/Group Head
Achievement: - Promoted as Assistant Manager from Sales Representative within 6 months of joining the organization.
Admin Manager for STEP Department
Secondary Teachers Education Programme
September 2010 - June 2011
(Secondary Teachers Education Programme)
• Scheduling classes for the 14 teachers across 8 centers, making weekly, monthly roster according to the availability of students.
• Monitoring and implementing the department's yearly budget and making sure that the sanctioned budget is fully utilized.
• Keeping a track of the physical facilities required at the respective centers
• Control all assets of all the 16 classes and ensure regular maintenance of all physical facilities.
• Visiting and monitoring the development of new classrooms to be opened at different location and ensure smooth functioning.
• Making monthly MIS and present to the HOD the MIS which includes monthly teaching hours of teachers students attendance, enrollment of new students, fixed asset, stationery stock report, feedback from students, parents and teachers.
• Bi-monthly visit to each class and meet teachers, parents and students for their feedback and suggestions and escalating their it to the respective department
• Maintaining all Communication in the form of emails, letters or any other forms of communication.
• Keeping a record of all incomings and outgoing correspondence.
Executive Assistant to HOD
Atlantis Technologies Pvt Ltd
December 2007 - April 2010
• Opening, sorting and categorizing all incoming information to the department and getting it to the appropriate people in a timely fashion
• Processing all outgoing communication in the form of emails, letters, voice messages or other forms of communication.
• Scheduling appointments, meetings and personal appearances by my department manager.
• Duplicating, filing, recording and logging of data shared between departments.
• Answering phones, providing information and processing messages for the department manager.
• Attending meetings, commissions and other events on behalf of my department manager if required.
• Supervising any support staff and ensuring all office policies and procedures are being implemented.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Mumbai
University of Pune
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more