Claim you profile
Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, UK
April 2012 - August 2012
Working for important clients in the UK and abroad
Including TATA steel /Chevron Nigeria/Humber Bridge
UT crosschecking and Specialist/advanced NDT /TOFD
Commissioning of new TOFD equipment (never used in the UK) for the MISTRAS group
Senior clients Inspector
September 2012 - June 2014
Italy and all N.D.T at the Verdal site, Norway.
• Crosschecking of contractor work, review of procedures, overseeing methods, general advice on all methods of N.D.T. Including 3.8/3.9/TOFD/Phased array applications,
Applied to the offshore build programme.
• Advise and Implement change regarding NDT practices and procedures
• Conduct and report sub-contract audits, produce high quality visual/written report packs.
Shell Pernis /Herrema
2011-2012 Senior Inspector (specialist AUT/TOFD)
Utilising TOFD/phased Array/Corrosion mapping techniques for in service defects and new construction
-Shell Pernis /Herrema Holland
- British Gas Trinidad
Senior NDT technician/semi-supervisory role including-Training of locals/assessment - aiding new starts/3.9 UT/TOFD/Phased array of welding pipework and vessels/corrosion surveys /in service weld checks/advice on NDT
Senior Clients Inspector/Corrosion
engineer, all Inspection Disciplines
Zuetina Oil, Libya working extensively with Germanischer Lloyd
Senior Clients Inspector
B.P./R.B.G - Oil services
Up to June 2009
to Caspian sea region (Baku/Aktau)
Also provision of specialist NDT services LNG project Qatar.
+ provision of 3.9 Inspection services to QiS
Employment History (cont)
Supervisor BAE Land Systems Barrow
• Organisation of workflow and personnel
• Organisation of overtime and shifts
• Conduct of potential employee interviews
• Liaison with shop floor, Quality and upper management on a daily basis
• Liaison with M.O.D/American Canadian forces regarding NDT matters
• Liaison with client on site and overseas
• Formation and conduct of employees personal development reviews
• Toolbox talks
• Budgeting and arrangement for acquisition of equipment and consumables
• Budgeting and organisation of training
• Liaison with management over disciplinary issues
• Detailed NDT advice on all NDT matters and new innovation
roles on UFH and Light gun Projects. Advisor for N.D.E to American/Canadian Forces M777 project - California/Oklahoma/ New Jersey /Palm springs/Ottawa, Canada
BAE Systems Marine.Barrow.Part
of the development team for advanced T.O.F.D/Phased array U.T Inspections. Temporary N.D.E. Supervision on A.O and L.P.D. Shipbuilding Projects
One of the first 10 people in UK to sit TOFD P.C.N
Passed first attempt and 5 year re-sit first attempt
Employment History (cont)
Supply of NDT Inspections and supervision to the Nuclear/coal Power Industry for OIS/COMECK.
All Disciplines. Supply of NDT services to Unit inspection, Northern Ireland
All Disciplines for Gas pipeline projects/offshore re-fit.
Supply of NDT Inspections and supervision to Oil and Gas Industry.North/West Africa/Canada for AMOSCO and O'Neil Project Services.
Supply of NDT Inspections to the Nuclear Power Industry for Jordan Engineering, Selafield.Cumbria.
Time Served 5 Year NDT Apprentice
Supply of NDT to VSEL
All Disciplines.Forgings, Castings, Welds
Qualifications & Certifications
High school qualifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.