Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Barge Master, Safety Officer on Offshore Rig, Assistant Bargeradio Operator and Barge Winch Operator
Barge Master, Safety Officer on Offshore Rig, Assistant Barge Master On Offshore Rig
At present working as ASSISTANT BARGE MASTER, on BARGE MILLENNIUM
Mubarak Marine LLC
From November 2012
BB) HOOK UP & CONSTRUCTION BARGE:
At present working as ASSISTANT BARGE MASTER, on BARGE MILLENNIUM- II Hook Up Construction and Accommodation Barge. At ABU DHABI, UAE. For
Mubarak Marine LLC, DUBAI.
Since November 2012 till now.( 60 days on / off schedule )
presently engaged with NMDC, ABU DHABI. In Oil Field construction support projects. POB Capacity of 318.
I have worked with My previous employer Great Offshore Ltd, Mumbai. I have Worked on both barges are Hook Up Construction /Accommodation Barge (8 Point Mooring ), With Manitowoc Crane SWL 120 Tons and Liebherr Crane SWL 300 Tons, Barge POB capacity 251and 200, with SPS Compliance.
CC) Assistant Barge Master's jobs in present company are
March 2006 - October 2012
field (With ONGC/British Gas) and Persian Gulf (with JR Mc Dermott/ Ras Gas, UAE / Dolphin Energy Qatar / NMDC ABU DHABI.)
CC) Assistant Barge Master's jobs in present company are as follows:
1. In charge of all SAFETY ( LAS and FFA ) equipments maintenance and train Barge Personnel about the emergency Procedures.
2. Follow the instruction and advice of BARGE MASTER's about the anchor pattern for positioning the barge.
3. In charge of Winch operations for positioning the Barge.
( as required by the BARGE MASTER )
4. Follow the instruction and advice of BARGE MASTER
And provide full supports to the Client.
5. Responsible for safe operation of barge as well Client operation, and control all other vessels which are with barge operations (as Supply / anchor handling vessels)
6.Responsible for general maintenance of the Barge.
7. Thorough knowledge of Ship / Barge Annual Audits /
Job safety Analysis / PTW / Tool Box Talk
DD. AS AWKO OFFICER
July 2004 - September 2005
Worked on Diving Support Vessel: 10 Months AND
SAMSON OFFSHORE AND SHIP MANAGEMENT LTD
( 17 Months on board )
Radio Officer on ONGC Supply Vessels Manned by INTEROCEAN
March 1994 - June 1999
( 45 Months Sailing)
FF. Offshore Jack Up Rigs, Land Rig and Base Station.
Worked as Radio Operator at Base Stations, Land Rigs and Offshore Drilling rigs
ARYA OFFSHORE SEVICES PVT. LTD
EE. AS RADIO OFFICER
Worked on Offshore Supply Vessels (ONGC, India)
Arya Offshoe Services Pvt, Ltd
October 1991 - January 1994
( 22 Months on board )