I am mother of two kids, i always like Indian culture and family setup. I am trying to tell the truth of life to my friends. Love is the magic, that can do any thing in the world. Same side Money can not do anything, can do many thing. So that we are here in skill page
sales tax, service tax, central excise, TDS, Internal audit, reconsiciation, finalaisation, MIS reporting, commercial activities, Administration, SAP exposure.
South India Edible Pvt. Ltd
Responsibilities: ( REPORTING- DIRECTOR & FINANCE HEAD-Delhi)
• Commercial incharge for all indirect taxation activities with assistance of 2 executives
• A/P and A/R control (thro SAP) with 4 executives
• Manage account payable, cash management, cash & bank control (2 executive)
• Control on Collection from various consignment points & Branches
• Monthly and weekly reporting to Corporate office.
• Internal Audit assistance
• Assessment finalization work for sales tax
• Purchase control, Store& stock control (2 executives)
• Department follow-ups
• Auditing of ISO procedure.
• Significantly contribute to the outside audit process work directly with the auditors and assist with audit preparations for all companies to include consolidated financial statement and finalization
• Documentation for Bank Loan and financial report like CMA, Provision and projection of financial statement preparation, Cost analysis
Govt. Department issues/ Audit assisted my me in South India Edible pvt. Ltd
- 2 years sales tax assessment
- ROC Inspection issues related to labour formalities and safety procedures
- EPF - Completion for 3years procedures.
- Pollution- department issues related to refinery wastage.
Advait Steel Rolling Mills Ltd
Company profile: A steel rolling unit with a turn over of Rs.85 crores, having staff strength of 50 and workers of 800.
Responsibilities: ( REPORTING - C.E.O)
• Maintain central excise, sales tax, TDS statutory records, service tax return filing and clearing issues
• Prepare and monitor out standing liability payments and allocations, purchase Control
• Prepare monthly debtor's balance analysis statement.
• Manage account payable, cash management and cash control staff.
• Preparation of MIS.& departmental follow ups.
• Approve vouchers.
• Internal auditing.
• Auditing of ISO procedure.
• Significantly contribute to the outside audit process work directly with the auditors and assist with audit preparations for all companies to include consolidated financial statement and finalization.
Govt. Department Audit assisted my me in Advait Steel Rolling Mill
o 7 years sales tax assessment,
o 5 years income tax assessment,
o 3 CERA audit from Excise Dept.
o 5 Internal Audit from Excise
o 1 Spot inspection from DGCERI Excise- Chennai
o Preventive Inspection
o Audit from ESI
Assistant Finance Manager
A MNC in leather goods manufacturing unit associated with two export units AKELA EXPORTS & HIDES & Trade unit HIDESIGN BOUTIQUE (Domiestic) and Star category HOTELS PROMENADE and LE DUPLEX, having distribution and sales network all over the world, with an turn over of Rs.100 crores, having staff strength of 500 and workers of 2000.
Responsibilities: ( REPORTING - C.F.O)
• Manage account payable, cash management and cash control for all companies.
• Manage month-end close and review of monthly and annual statement
• Manage accounts executives for preparation of MIS.
• Review and approve journal voucher for all companies.
• Review and approve all accounts payable weekly check..
• Analysis on receivables with reconciliations and review all reconciliations on monthly basis.
• Prepare and monitor out standing liability payments and allocations.
• Prepare and implement internal auditing program on as needed basis.
• Manage central excise, sales tax issues
• Control on Collection from various consignment & corporate points.
• Manage personal investment accounts.
• Food costing analysis and monthly P&L for hotels
Significantly contribute to the outside audit process work directly with the auditors and assist with audit preparations for all companies to include consolidated financial statement and finalization
A handicraft interior decoration goods manufacturing unit, with a turn over of Rs.5 crores, having staff strength of 50 and workers of 300.
Responsibilities: ( REPORTING - Trustee)
• Production Planning & Control
• Handling Bank & Cash
• MIS Preparation
• A/P & A/R monitoring.