I have been involved in both automation and manual testing over the past 2 years in my present company. In these 2 years, I have worked in two different projects, one of them involving a java framework which acts as an interface between Selenium IDE and web applications to test browser compatibility of web applications in different browsers, and the other one involving creating test scripts and system testing of intranet web applications. My efforts in the workplace have been appreciated and have consistently met or exceeded company goals. I have experiece in Test Case development, Test execution, Test Automation and working with Agile Methodology and I would like to use this experience to further hone myself in this field.
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
October 2011 - October 2013
Roles and Responsibilities
•Prepare automated scripts using Selenium IDE that are to be given as input in iBrowse.
•Provide technical support during software installation or configuration of iBrowse.
•Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
•Update automated test scripts to ensure validity as well as currency according to the concerned webpage.
•Monitor webpage performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
•Identify the problems and analyze the comparative reports generated with respect to webpage function output, online screen, or content in different browsers using iBrowse.
•Maintain databases of generated reports by iBrowse and encapsulate the result to outline the comparison analysis of the concerned webpage in different browsers.
•Prepare presentations for POCs and held web based sessions with clients on our tool.
Oct 2011 to Dec 2011 Initial Learning Program, Tata Consultancy Services
Developed a project on Online Test Taking System in Java Technology.
Feb 2011 to Oct 2012 Niche Centre of Excellence Team, Tata Consultancy Services
- Worked in a team involved in developing a java framework called "iBrowse" which acts as an interface between Selenium IDE and web applications to test browser compatibility of web applications in different browsers.
- Member of the Implementation Team and was involved in several successful POCs.
- Deputed to a Client (Morgan and Stanley) site for 6 months to automate client’s application in their network.
- Acted as the main communication link between the Development Team and the client.
Nov 2012 to Present Johnson and Johnson MOSS Web Services Team, Tata Consultancy Services
- Worked as a tester for a team involved in development on intranet portals based on SharePoint/.NET.
- Involved in creating test scripts and test cases based on the web application.
- Worked mostly during the system testing phase, which included regression testing, browser compatibility testing, device compatibility testing, etc.
- Scheduled and handled regular meetings with the developing teams to outline the testing requirements and achieve the target within the deadline.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor in Technology
Institute of Technical Education and Research
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more