- Full time
- Part time
- One time
If you don't see this near the top of a customer service skills list, you should just stop reading.
Not only is patience important to customers, who often reach out to support when they are confused and frustrated, but it's also important to the business at large: we've shown you before that great service beats fast service every single time.
Yet patience shouldn't be used as an excuse for slothful service either!
Derek Sivers explained his view on "slower" service as being an interaction where the time spent with the customer was used to better understand their problems and needs from the company.
If you deal with customers on a daily basis, be sure to stay patient when they come to you stumped and frustrated, but also be sure to take the time to truly figure out what they want — they'd rather get competent service than be rushed out the door!
I feel like men may need to re-read this one twice, if girlfriends and wives are to be believed... ;)
The ability to really listen to customers is so crucial for providing great service for a number of reasons.
Last week I went over a few customer feedback systems, and long before that I showed you the data on why listening to customer feedback is a must for many businesses who are looking to innovate.
Not only is it important to pay attention to individual customer interactions (watching the language/terms that they use to describe their problems), but it's also important to be mindful and attentive to the feedback that you receive at large.
For instance, customers may not be saying it outright, but perhaps there is a pervasive feeling that your software's dashboard isn't laid out correctly. Customers aren't likely to say, "Please improve your UX!", but they may say things like, "I can never find the search feature," or, "Where is the _____ function at again?"
What are your customers telling you without saying it?
3. Clear Communication Skills
For all of the "mumblers" and people wh
Millennium and Copthrone Airport Hotel Dubai
• Welcoming the Guests and providing for them suitable Rooms ( Non Smoking or Smoking etc.)
• Solving the guests complaints and problems
• Handling the Transit Passengers of EMIRATES AIRLINE
Guider and Supervisor
• Welcoming Guests and Customers for Camden Park (WV) and Providing them Entrance tickets within helping them how is the progress will be during Guiding
• Introducing the Guests and Customers about the history of Camden Park since 1901 until 2011
• Collaborating with professionals and third parties to set up the infrastructure for the Camden Park and coordinating the recruitment selection and training of 15 members of staff
• Planning and organizing a highly successful launch programs and driving the business forward to break -even three months ahead of projections
2009-2010 date Teacher and Translator in Arabic language Osh KG
• Teaching Students grammar of Arabic language and how to write how to read and speak Fluently, Practicing with them in Arabic language during courses.
• Translating books and any documents of projections from Arabic into Russian or into English
• Setting up the new ways how to make for new the students learning Arabic language easier and discussing with them in the Arabic language
• Winning over many students from other larger Universities and other Private Education schools to teach them Arabian Traditions and generally about them for example: History, Language etc.
2011-2012 date Telephone Operator ( Russian English and Arabic languages) Dubai UAE
• Updating Winsuite System
• Preparing of Telephone bills and report for specific Department
• Responsible for answering Telephone calls both Local and International (Internal and External )
• Responsible for forwarding some important messages to concerned Staff and Guests
• Responsible for checking incoming and outgoing calls using Winsuite System
• Responsible for Checking Wake up calls
• Monitoring some Telephone Extensions
• Perform other duties as assigned by Superior
2010-2012 date Seller Huntington WV USA
• Welcoming the customers serving their orders by satisfy way
• Performing the job on the time
• Memorizing all kind of American " Fast Food"
• Cashiering and making...
Qualifications & Certifications
History and Tradition about China
Hang" Chinese Education Centre
Time" English Education Centre
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more