show commitment to high outputs without sacrifice to the highest standard of safety and quality,good interpersonal skills,attention to detail,self motivated and independent worker,good communication and telephone etiquette,good negotiation and conflict management,ability to coordinate,moniter and assess.
From June 2009
• Support the store manager in the daily management and operation of the stores
• Communicate with the customer across the counter and provide them with the utilities of their choice.
• Ordering, invoicing, generating requisition, in charge of stock take, and overseeing store staff. (Supervising),
• Stock investigation if stock does not balance.
• Seeing that the manager is well informed at all times.
• Ensuring shipments received are accurately checked and entered into the inventory system.
• Ensure that goods are checked for correct quantity and quality.
• Planning the delivery, oversee daily operation of the warehouse. Recruit, train and evaluate department staff. Dealing with courier companies for sending and receiving stock,
• Compare supplier invoices with quotes and purchase order to verify accuracy.
• Scanning and booking in stock from local and international Supplier.
• Compare prices, specification and delivery dates in order to determine the best supplier.
• Administer all paperwork and delivery notes as per defined procedures
• Ensure Minimum and Maximum stock are maintained at all times
• Ensure that items that arrive in large quantities are accurately counted and packed into smaller bags.
• Ensure that all stock is physically checked before it is issued to our out stationed.
• Ensure that all goods for dispatch are checked, packed and labeled the day before delivery
• Build and maintain strong relationship with customers by professional conduct and service delivery that meets deadlines.
• Continuously analyse stores problems and make recommendation to improve processes and system
• Ensure that cargo is loaded every week and the waybill is written correctly
I have passed a course in strategic and logistic management as well as store keeping and stock controller
Qualifications & Certifications
strategic and logistic management
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more