Claim you profile
Tokio Marine Europe Insurance Limited
August 2010 - October 2013
• Dealing with M&A business to support clients business for the insurance purposes.
• Project management for new business targets.
• Promote insurance products/services to Japanese corporate clients in Europe.
• Covering clients in UK, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Estonia and Greece.
• Managing company's regional strategy restructuring in Scandinavian countries including planning, compliance and information control, and negotiating conditions with agencies in each countries.
• Arranging risk assessment meeting / reports for clients.
• Liaise with under writers / brokers / head office to maintain / expand the European business.
• Liaise with claims department to settle claims.
• Liaise with credit control department to sort out the delayed payments.
• Attending renewal / claims review meetings with clients and brokers.
• Attending risk survey with engineers.
• Studying for Certificate in Insurance qualifications.
Chuo Mitsui Trust and Banking Co
August 2009 - July 2010
• Analysing target companies' financial statements to create reports for Tokyo head office to promote the companies.
• Interpreting target / existing companies' financial statements (BS, PL, CS) into internal system to assist in-house rating process.
• Research and analyse the target industry/sector/region to create industry/ sector/regional reports to HO to promote them.
• Working closely with analysts, economists, and strategists to get necessary information for the senior management in HO to decide where to invest.
• Liaise with colleagues in Tokyo daily to discuss/report regarding European markets.
• Reviewing the credit information of existing clients including quarterly/half yearly reports to manage the bank's portfolio.
• Writing reports to the head office regarding any relevant topics in Europe.
• Monitoring debt markets and corporate news in Europe area to find out the market movements daily.
• Close eye on European economic situation to create report to Tokyo head office daily.
• Prepare presentations for meetings.
• Give a presentation to promote the rep office to UK banks to enhance its European business to external financial corporate.
• Communicate with investment banks, arranging and attending meetings, conferences and economic events to get information about the fixed income markets to find companies to invest.
Asian Equity Sales
Daiwa securities SMBC Europe Ltd
November 2007 - October 2008
• Monitoring clients' portfolio and give advices/recommendations on stocks.
• Monitoring stock markets and news in Asia including Japan to find market movement daily.
• Promote Asian business to European clients.
• Fill in KYC forms to open new accounts.
• Covering clients in London, Copenhagen, and Stockholm.
• Communicate with local analysts / economists in a daily basis to discuss about stock recommendations.
• Set up and attend meetings and telephone conferences between clients and companies/analysts/economists/strategists.
• Several new accounts opened.
• Increased revenue.
• Successfully built good relationships with clients.
Asian and European
September 2004 - November 2007
Sep 2004 - Nov 2007 Desk support for Asian Equity Sales Department.
• Dealing with company IR, analysts' marketing trips, planning seminars as well as clients' requests etc.
• Organising sales teams in London.
• Setting up events with other Asian and European offices.
• Successfully set up the department.
• Created schemes to organise events with other branches.
• Built a good relationship with HK stock exchange to hold an annual seminar in Europe since 2005.
Japanese Equity Sales Dept
October 2002 - September 2004
Middle office for Japanese Equity Sales Dept.
• Dealing with account opening administration work including fill in KYC forms/ checking compliance issues.
• Liaise with Tokyo HO for the day to day deals and transactions.
• Trade inputs,
• Work with settlement department.
• Dealing with clients' back office to make transactions smoothly.
Research Translation team
March 2001 - October 2002
Translating research reports from Japanese to English.
Japanese Equity Sales Dept
October 1996 - March 2001
Trade tickets inputs
• Translating documents from Japanese to English
• Dealing with back office, etc.
Treasury Department Assistant
Mitsubishi Trust & Banking
May 1996 - October 1996
Personal assistant for Head of Treasury Dept.
Negotiator between Japanese
Home Made Ltd
March 1994 - May 1996
tenants and British landlords.
Advertising sales for an, DUDA, Salida
April 1990 - April 1992
Qualifications & Certifications
English and American literature
Tezukayama Gakuin University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more