Special Effects Makeup Artist
I took my Special Effects Makeup classes at George Brown College in Yorkville, Toronto, Ontario.
I have experience working for TV, Stage, Fashion Shows, and a number of Social Events.
Some of my work can be seen on the facebook page "Illusions - Special Effects Makeup"
• Financial Management Managed the shop's daily and monthly financial operations, including:
• Creating the shop's monthly budget and P&L reports.
• Making payments for shop supplies and utilities.
• Entrepreneurship Actively promoted the Splitends Express brand by:
• Setting up cross-advertising agreements with nearby businesses.
• Organizing teams to provide specially-requested services to clients in maternity wards.
• Designing and launching extensive advertising campaigns and in-store promotions.
• Staff Management Managed all aspects of staff performance, such as:
• Conducting monthly, weekly, and daily staff meetings and setting service and retail quotas.
• Monitoring quality of service, and coordinating and synchronizing team members.
• Interviewing, hiring, and training basic salon service procedures to new staff.
• Training staff on special techniques and the latest trends in makeup, skin and hair services.
• Regularly arranging staff training programs by leading skin, hair and nail care lines such as Dermalogica, L'Oreal Professionnal, OPI and BCL.
• Boosting worker satisfaction and performance by setting performance incentives and organizing monthly staff parties, trips and other entertainment.
• Customer Service Delivered exceptional customer service and improved satisfaction by:
• Greeting and signing in customers at reception.
• Efficiently facilitating payments by cash or other methods, and issuing invoices at the point-of-sale.
• Maintaining complete client records, including previous and future appointments, a list of all services provided, and details on chemical treatment ratios.
• Shop Management Supervised daily shop operations, such as:
• Monitoring inventory levels for retail products and shop supplies, and replenishing quantities as required.
• Ordering and receiving shipments of products and supplies from vendors.
Qualifications & Certifications
comedy and drama
George Brown College
Cosmetic Techniques & Management
George Brown College
Oakwood Collegiate Institute
school and inter-school contests
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more