Claim you profile
Lake Hiawatha, Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07034, USA
From May 2006
• Coordinating all activities in Facilities Office including assisting Director of Facilities and Facilities manager.
• Processing billing inquires, scheduling office moves, filing, managing building complaints, creating signs for the department.
• Assisting with special projects and events also scheduling Vendors set up.
• Creating badges for new employees, maintaining ID Badge security C-Cure system successfully and up to date.
• Maintaining of ordering office supplies and overseeing efficient use of office supplies.
• Working closely with department manager and the director to develop and finalize the Budget for the current year also creating spread sheets and linking documents in excel.
• Creating Facilities Support Services Directory and manuals.
• Updating and creating links to Public Folders in companies Outlook.
• Complied spreadsheets for Facilities, Mail Services and Cafeteria representing budgets, office moves, and mail flow.
• Composed presentations for the building manager.
• Processed all invoices for Facilities on a weekly basis.
• Worked closely with Telecommunications to coordinate office moves and new phone installations.
• Initialized and followed up on work orders and also distributed work assignments.
• Received and coordinated all service requests (3 buildings Plaza 1, Tech Center and Eagle Building) for Building Services and Mechanical Services; scheduled meetings in conference rooms, made sure all A.V. equipment, flip charts, televisions, VCR's tables and chairs were set up prior to the meetings; prepared contracts and reports.
• Worked closely with department manager and the Finance dept. to develop and finalize the Budget for 2004.
• Successfully maintained and analyzed the Year-End Spending Forecast Report for 2003, 3 cost centers. Compiled and analyzed each report for accurate information. Researched invoice discrepancies and closely watched spending against budget through year-end.
• Design facilities templates and procedures used for employee new hire and relocation requests, which helped employees with time and complications.
Qualifications & Certifications
Sabahattin Secretarial School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more