Lake Hiawatha, Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07034, USA
From May 2006
• Coordinating all activities in Facilities Office including assisting Director of Facilities and Facilities manager.
• Processing billing inquires, scheduling office moves, filing, managing building complaints, creating signs for the department.
• Assisting with special projects and events also scheduling Vendors set up.
• Creating badges for new employees, maintaining ID Badge security C-Cure system successfully and up to date.
• Maintaining of ordering office supplies and overseeing efficient use of office supplies.
• Working closely with department manager and the director to develop and finalize the Budget for the current year also creating spread sheets and linking documents in excel.
• Creating Facilities Support Services Directory and manuals.
• Updating and creating links to Public Folders in companies Outlook.
• Complied spreadsheets for Facilities, Mail Services and Cafeteria representing budgets, office moves, and mail flow.
• Composed presentations for the building manager.
• Processed all invoices for Facilities on a weekly basis.
• Worked closely with Telecommunications to coordinate office moves and new phone installations.
• Initialized and followed up on work orders and also distributed work assignments.
• Received and coordinated all service requests (3 buildings Plaza 1, Tech Center and Eagle Building) for Building Services and Mechanical Services; scheduled meetings in conference rooms, made sure all A.V. equipment, flip charts, televisions, VCR's tables and chairs were set up prior to the meetings; prepared contracts and reports.
• Worked closely with department manager and the Finance dept. to develop and finalize the Budget for 2004.
• Successfully maintained and analyzed the Year-End Spending Forecast Report for 2003, 3 cost centers. Compiled and analyzed each report for accurate information. Researched invoice discrepancies and closely watched spending against budget through year-end.
• Design facilities templates and procedures used for employee new hire and relocation requests, which helped employees with time and complications.
Qualifications & Certifications
Sabahattin Secretarial School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more