Claim you profile
I have worked as a Receptionist Front of House for the last 17 years. I am a very professional individual. I work well as part of a team or on my own. I have worked with some big Clients, e.g. Land Rover, Renault, Zara, MasterCard, and Gumtree. I also have done a couple of years of Facilities which I was a Fire Warden and a Manual Handler. Carried out weekly Fire Tests and updated First Aid Boxes around the building. Arrange First Aid and Manual Handling Training for staff and Issued passes to all incoming visitors and staff. Also de-activating any where staff have left the company.
Part Time Receptionist/Facilities Assistant
Excellent Customer Service
Work well as part of a team or on my own
Hard Working and Professional
Thomas Kyvett College
Reed Employment Agency
From June 2014
Helping with the Admin in the College. Answering a Toshiba Switchboard. Using Sims to get Student information. Parents bringing in forgotten items getting the runner to take around school. Filing, Arranging Tea's and Coffee's for school meetings. Photocopying and distributing to Pigeon Holes. Opening of post. Switching off everything at the end of the day and locking up.
Facilities Assistant/Receptionist -Front of House
Arvato Bertelsmann Twickenham
From July 2005
• Liaising with accounts on checking that all Invoices have PO before payment is made.
• To carry out any administrative duties and assisting the Office Manager with any projects e.g. furnishing of call-centres within the building.
• Carrying out Health and Safety Checks throughout the building and reporting any faults to IT or Facilities.
• Ordering and maintaining office supplies for all members of staff.
• Keeping Stock of all Ink cartridges for photocopiers and frank machines within the building.
• I operated an Avaya computerized system and screened all incoming calls for managers and directors.
• Booking of Meeting Rooms and preparing any hospitality requirements for any Client meetings.
• Overseeing all cleaners, making sure they are keeping within all Health and Safety procedures for the building.
• Raising of Purchase Orders on the internal Systems.
• Dealing with any car park requests from clients or members of staff
• Printing all access reports for my manager on a daily basis activating and de-activating cards where staff have forgotten them or have not been issued with one.
• Scanning of all work reports for all suppliers.
• Franking of all outgoing post on a Pitney Bowes machine for postman to collect each day.
• Sending out mail for our Human Resources team and dealing with a high level of confidentiality and personnel.
TNT Express Worldwide Ltd
Up to July 2005
• Answering all incoming calls 100/200 per day on a Meridian Switchboard.
• Taking daily checks of the building, taking in any tipping hazards, or faulty equipment.
• Achieving documentation for our warehouse.
• Meeting and greeting visitors and ensuring that they sign in the visitor's book.
• Opening, and distributing all mail to appropriate departments
• General administration duties, photocopying, franking, and filing.
Room Service/Receptionist Telephonist
Sheraton Heathrow Hotel
• Taking Breakfasts, and Evening Meals to all Rooms
• Answering a busy Mitel Switchboard (Taking 100 calls a day)
• Taking messages and then emailing them through to all visitors. Booking in Wake up calls and helping out on Front Desk when required.
re-furnishing the ground Floor of building
We had a overflow for the toilets on the ground floor which flooded the whole area. I had to take photos and send on to local tradesmen and also get quotes for timber, carpet tiles, Electricians, Plumbers, Hygiene Cleaners, Security Staff, HSS Air Conditioning. I had to make appointments for all of these to come in on different days and give quotes. Also helping staff to move upstairs. Then picking out the cheapest quote and arranging for work to be carried out. It took the whole of 6 weeks before this project was completed.
Qualifications & Certifications
Communication, Typing, General Bookeeping
Lee Secretarial College
Lee Secretarial College Cork City
Millstreet Community School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more