I am currently working as a technician at multisource technologies of LED.s lighting and manufacturing, my responsibilities are:
mydata assembly machines operator, programming ICS, fault finding and fixing electronic circuits, investigating and repairing returned products from customers.
I previously worked at cape Peninsula University of technology as a laboratory technician.
, I consider myself a hard and dedicated worker. I value punctuality, honesty, and reliability. I am organized and national. I have leadership skills, self motivated and can easily work independently or in a team. I can relocate anywhere in South Africa
Cape Peninsula University Of Technology
June 2012 - November 2012
From November 2012
LED's lighting manufacturing, 34 station road, Montague Garden, Cape Town, Western Cape/ South Africa.
* Pick and Place My data machines operator
* Fixing and Servicing my data assembly machines
* Designing and assembling the lightings power suppliers
* Developing, analysing and simulating new products
* Receiving, investigating and repairing the return products from the customers
* Supervising and managing the production flow in the factory
• Ability to lead a team as well as work within a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Highly organised and self-motivated
• Profound knowledge of digital electronics and engineering principles
• Success and quality-oriented attitude
i am a technician and pick and place machines operator
Qualifications & Certifications
Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Jamhuri High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more