- Work as Drilling Supervisor internationally in ADCO – ADNOC Group – in HRZ Oil and gas wells with high percentage of H2S
- Work as Drilling Supervisor internationally in Schlumberger IPM in HP/HT Deep Gas Wells.
- Work with Dublin Int. Pet .Co in Syria as a Consulting Drilling Supervisor on different rigs
- Work with Centurion Pet. Co in Nile Delta of Egypt in HP/HT wells with Potassium Silicate Mud This is used for the first time in Egypt in KES shale 4500 ft which is very reactive shale withDifferent Pore press.
- Implementation of the proper bits types (Tri-cone, PDC & Impregnated bits run on Motor/Turbine).
- Drilled directional & highly deviated wells as deep as 19400 ft. Also good experience in open & cased hole
Side-tracking operations, one of them completed as HRZ.
- Run long string of casing with stage tools to high depths.
- Implement the RSS technology specially for highly departure wells fro good hole shape.
- Achieved many outstanding performances in drilling: best ROP in different fields & hole sizes.
- Performed well reopening & deepening operations, Succeeded to pull out of hole after freeing the stuck pump,
- Drilled cement & float equipments. Drilled new 6'' hole & ran 5'' liner (Agiba Co., Aghar Field).
- Succeeded to deal with hole pack-off after sudden complete loss in surface hole after running conductor.
- Excellent PC reporting /engineering software skills gained windows based systems used DIMS, DRRS & Osprey.
- Work as Consultant Co. Man, Instructor (Part Time Jobs) in Different Companies in Egyptian Eastern, Western Desert & Nile Delta.
- Implemented all Company well control rules & HSE regulations during work activities.
- Performed many remedial work including tie-back, repair CMT behind CSG & killing jobs prior to rig move.
- Part Time working as an Instructor for drilling courses in Randy Smith Training Center.
Drill Site Manager
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
July 2010 - July 2010
1. Construct and deliver high quality wells by drilling, working over and completing wells as per program in a cost effective and safe manner.
2. Manage the execution of operations carried out by rig under my control, following the drilling or work over programs and according to well engineering standards.
3. Manage the HSE performance of the rig in compliance with specific HSE polices and procedures.
4. Provide reporting of all well site activities.
5. Contribute to the development and maintenance of expertise with respect to execution of drilling work over and completion programs, with special attention to well control and safety management.
6. Responsible for doing a first – line investigation and reporting of all accident and incident on location.
7. Monitor the operational and technical performance of well site contactor resources against agreed indicators, for surface and sub – surface activities, verify that the quality and cost effectiveness of the drilling, work over and well completion products delivered by my well site organization is meeting agreed customer specifications.
8. Continuous review of all activities (including procedures, safe operating practices, risk assessment, Contingency plan).
9. Ensure the compliance of and implementation of all Q & HSE procedures during rig & rig-less operations.
10. Carry out HSE auditing (major/spot check) of the Rig & Well Testing contractors and issue final investigation
reports and take necessary actions to ensure that contractors perform in accordance with the relevant contract,
and all operations are conducted in compliance with the company HSE standards procedures and regulations.
11. Report all accidents, incidents, near misses and non-compliance to company HSE regulations, and issue final investigation reports (including preventive actions and short/long term recommendations).
November 2008 - July 2010
Centurion Pet. Co. in Nile Delta - Egypt
January 2008 - October 2008
Same Drilling Supervisor duites in current job
“Mediterranean Concession”, (Canadian Exploration Co.) In HPHT gas wells
Dublin Int.Pet.Co in Syria
July 2007 - August 2008
Same Drilling Supervisor duties in the current job
Randy Smith Training Center in Egypt
February 2007 - December 2007
teaching many courses like Rig Mathematics, Casing Design, Casing Seating, Oil Well Cementing Techniques & Cement Calculations, Drilling Bit Selection, Drilling Problems Avoiding & Their Remedy, Drilling Technology, Basics of Well Control, Well Cap,.……… etc. and other Drilling related courses.
Consultant Drilling supervisor
“Khalda/Apache, Agiba/Eni-Agip, Centurion, El-Alamain, Vegas Oil & Gas Co.” in Egypt
September 2006 - September 2008
Same Drilling Supervisor duties in current job
Qarun / Apache Pet. Co in Egypt
October 2002 - January 2008
Same Drilling Supervisor duties in current job
Al-Azhar University in Egypt
July 2002 - October 2002
teaching different courses in Drilling, Reservoir and Production Eng.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more