I'm an electrical site engineer and i have one year experience in the contracting and construction field and i have good background in the low voltage electrical boards and PLC panels such as installation, testing and operation.
Hussein ateyh and Sons
November 2012 - November 2013
as site engineer in wadi shallaeh waste water treatment plant (WWTP) in Jordan.
• Coordinating with all parties that participate in project as civil engineer and mechanical engineer.
• Review plans and ensure the implementation of work according to specifications.
• Make the correction on the original drawings if we find something is difficult to implement in the actual or if we find something is missing and attachment these corrections in the as built drawings.
• Prepare the specific lists for cables termination have all wires to terminating process become easily and faster.
• Supervising for all mechanism of termination for all instrument and control cables in the I/O (PLC) panels.
• Supervise team leaders, foremen, technicians, and work teams
• Preparing a daily reports about the work that has been done.
• Supervise and inspect the installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical systems and equipment.
• Supervising the pulling of the fiber optic cable.
• Fixing all measurements device and sensors in all site building.
• Make testing for cables by MEGER device.
• The Initial operating and test of some machine in the plant such as auma (actuators), conveyers, grit and grease bridge, primary and final sedimentation Tanks Bridge, fine and coarse screen machine, mixers, mammoth rotor tanks motors, centrifuges.
• Supervising the earthing (TN-S, TN-C) and lightning system.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more