Android Applicaion Developer
Android 2.2 and above SDK, Blackberry 7 & Blackberry 10 Cascades, J2ME mobile application development. Android Google Services, REST, SOAP, DOM, And JSON web services. Strong in Java.
String ability to learn new technologies within short period.
Senior Software Engineer (SSE)
From October 2010
Started my professional carrier in ValueLabs as Trainee Software Engineer in Mobile Technology and worked on multiple platforms like Android, Blackberry 7 & 10 and J2ME. Having US B1 Visa and traveled US (California) for 1 month to develop an Android application in client location.
Castrol is a convenient one-stop mobile application for motorists who work on all phones: IPhone, J2Me, RIM, Android and WAP. Mobile application works even in offline mode, even for coupon redemption. Consumers only connect online to get the latest updates or maps. One-stop mobile application for motorists with the following features:
• Utilities tools: Workshop Locator, Lubes Recommender, Service Reminder – check when their next servicing is due. (In future, more features such as weather forecast, traffic conditions, toll charges, etc will be added).
• Promotions: Mobile Promotional Coupons that can be downloaded to virtual mobile wallet in the phone and redeem at workshops.
• Loyalty Programme: Track the number of visits consumers visit Castrol workshops and eligibility of redemption of gifts.
• Entertainment / Info: WRC Schedules, Scores, Castrol Driver Rankings
ATP Corporate Travel is a top ten travel management company with over 1600 business customers, ranging from oil companies to major retailers, construction to technology, sports to finance and including household names and major industrial players.
The ATPI application is used to fetch all the information about the Flights and provides a provision to book the tickets. One-stop mobile application for travel agents with the following features:
• Flight Search : It was used to search the Flights between source and destinations as per customer required date and time and user can book the tickets as well.
• Flight Status : It was used to know the status of the flight.
• Mobile Itenarary : In this module, user will know his/her itinerary details for their booked tickets. And they can add the calendar events for their booked tickets and know the present weather information for particular departure / arrival city.
• Maps : It was used to display the route maps and airports of the particular city.
• Utility Tools: Travel Directory, Currency convertor and World clock modules are used to know the users currencies, time throughout the world and etc.
Benefitfocus HR INTOUCH is a cloud-based benefits management tool that streamlines online enrollment, employee communication, benefits education and HR management. HR InTouch supports more than 100 types of benefits, from health and dental coverage to voluntary and financial benefits. Whether you want to increase benefits participation, simplify enrollment or improve employee communication, HR InTouch provides a better way to manage a comprehensive benefits program while engaging and educating your employees.
HR InTouch Mobile allows employees to instantly retrieve pertinent details about their coverage. They can drill down by each plan option to see coverage levels, effective dates and co-pays as well as covered dependents and assigned beneficiary information. The summary display also includes all available benefits, giving employers another opportunity to remind their employees of the full value of their benefit offerings.
Qualifications & Certifications
Masters in Computer Applications (MCA)
GMR Institute of Technology
B.Sc - Electronics
Govt.High School - Rajam
Board of Intermediate Education
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more