I willing to type the documents type images or PDF files to text and word formatted files
From March 2013
Design and supervise project drawings and plans.
• Pre-sales / technical support for working teams.
• Organize and provide workflow and manpower
• Meet with clients to provide working solutions.
Technical and After Sales Manager
Smart Systems Automation
December 2010 - February 2013
Location: Amman, Jordan , Rainbow Street, 1st Circle, Amman
December 2010 - February 2013
• Build the technical work flow system and improve the technicians performance
• Acting as Projects Manager by supervises and manage engineers, technicians and electricians daily/weekly performance and progress.
• Manage teams, material, machine, money and motivating factors.
• Managing maintenance department by resolve customer complaints regarding services.
• Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
• Reviews work of development team.
• Recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
• Keeps project manager well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
• Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule
Chief of Information Technology at Faouri Trading Co. (Al Faouri Group) Location: Amman, Jordan, Makkah St. PO Box 1770, Amman 11821, Jordan
Al Faouri Group Member
Amman Jordan - www.faouri.com
May 2004 - November 2010
was officially established in 1962 as the automotive, general spare parts, tires trading company in Jordan, they managed to be one of the largest automotive dealers in the country.
The relationship between The Faouri' and Isuzu Motors of Japan dates back to 1981 when The Faouri Trading Company acquired the agency to represent Isuzu Motors in Jordan.
Year 2000 was a year to remember when The Faouri Trading Co negotiated the agency agreement with the Citroen Company of France and successfully earned their trust and support to grant them the dealership in the Jordanian market.
• Align technology with business vision by integrating organization processes with the appropriate technologies.
• Ensure the streamlined operation of the IT Department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization.
• Plan, coordinate, direct and design IT-related activities of the organization.
• Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
• Maintains existing organization systems while providing direction in all technology related issues in support of information operations and technology core values.
• Provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department.
• Standardizing and legalizing all operating systems and software applications through agreements with Microsoft Agent and others.
Control System Coordinator at Saudi Media Systems
From November 2003
monitoring, email management, staff training and support.
Control System Coordinator at Saudi Media Systems (http://smediasys.com) Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia , Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
August 1999 - November 2003
"Saudi Media Systems" Integrates multimedia systems and advanced technology facilities. Provide a full range of design, engineering, and technical support services that extend from project concept, through implementation, training and operational support in the CCG area.
Provide consultancy services that include needs assessment, physical surveys, conceptual system development, engineering, specifications and documentation. We provide practical and innovative solutions for all types of applications: control centers, data visualization, integrated security, networked media retrieval, video conferencing and distance learning.
• Assisting day-to-day tasks to programmers and graphic designers (project team members) with intensive follow up for previous tasks and progress level achieved.
• Supervise the technical site of the project progress and ensuring all related information, materials and manpower meets the project requirements and project schedule.
• Building and maintaining dealer network for "Control Systems" equipments and open new areas by contacting engineering and constructions companies, and demonstrated the befits of the system through meetings, seminars and presentations.
• Ensuring availably of information, resources, training, maintain the programmer's technical database.
• Performing presales with sales team on client's site to promote and recommend the best suitable system meets his expectations and requirements covering several systems: control centers, data visualization, integrated security, networked media retrieval, video conferencing and distance learning.
IT Administrator / Programmer
November 1997 - June 1999
Choueifat school was founded in 1886 in the village of Choueifat, a suburb of Beirut, Lebanon. Now, the SABIS® School Network consists of Member and Associate Member schools that operate in the private and public sectors. These schools all implement the SABIS® Educational System, although each of them remains financially and administratively independent. SABIS® is an organization that manages schools worldwide.
• Maintain School Application - SABIS - and building necessary quires and interface using MS Access with Oracle Database.
• Coordinate with vendors for IT solutions and maintenance contracts.
• Provide IT support for staff on different levels: "Teachers, Directors and students" on different applications such as (MS Office, email, outlook, Internet and anti-virus protection), Troubleshooting computers and printers.
• Covers the compute courses for all grades for second semester as substitute teacher.
Abu Jad Trading Corporation Location
October 1996 - June 1997
Abu Jad Trading Corp. "Master Heat" specialized in heating and cooling systems under floor salutations. It almost covers all Amman area with the best ever products of under floor heating systems that meets the nature of Jordan and cold weather.
• Maintain and develop the financial application that covers GL, Sales, Purchasing and Inventory.
• Design and implement the company network and troubleshooting computers and printers.
• Performing weekly training for staff over computer applications and software usages such as "MS Office, email, Outlook, internet, viruses attacks".
October 1995 - September 1996
Amman, Jordan , University Street, from of Agriculture College, Jordan University
October 1995 - September 1996
Parada for Computers specialized in student services and trainings. It was the only training ofiice the MS Excel product as separated training course for two months for students and doctors.
• Managing office and provide students services with sales for books and computers hardware and printers.
• Scheduling and perform training courses in computer applications for executives and university students. Major courses (memory management, virus detection, PC troubleshooting, and some programming languages).
• Troubleshooting computers and deploying database applications (Delphi 2.0), MS Access
June 1992 - August 1995
Modern Pc Net specialized in customs-home-made applications. PHAST is the trademark of the famous pharmacy system that integrated the software with the hardware cash box. Another product was financial applications for small and mid companies that extended to CCG area.
• Programmer\system analyst for company applications (financial, inventory, sales, purchasing and bids)
• Software tester for all new applications stage released.
• Client site troubleshooting with data recovery and tools building procedures.
Specialties allow you to display your top 5 skills in your profile so that employers can more easily see where you excel.
• Leadership Development
• Database Software
• Technical Project Leadership
• Technology Training
Systems Integrators & Brand Manager at INLET
Location: Amman, Jordan
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more